OeTTINGER Beer

That sounds shit, Tez. Pure Blonde hardly passes as beer. Yeah try the one in the city. It's much better.

Yeah i've never had it but i just can't take a beer with a girly name serious so as soon as i saw wat was on tap within a second im like "yeah give me the draught" lol.

I tried Guiness the other week, its easily the Vegemite of Beers quite an aquired taste, not too into it just yet, I really like Kilkenny though.

Yeah i've never had it but i just can't take a beer with a girly name serious so as soon as i saw wat was on tap within a second im like "yeah give me the draught" lol.

I tried Guiness the other week, its easily the Vegemite of Beers quite an aquired taste, not too into it just yet, I really like Kilkenny though.

Pure Blonde is crap....

Kilkenny is gr8 IMO

I found that Kilkenny tasted good, but whenever I drank it a few years ago the act of tipping the glass for a swig always meant I smelled it before I tasted it, and it always smelled like vomit. Put me off it entirely in the end.

I found that Kilkenny tasted good, but whenever I drank it a few years ago the act of tipping the glass for a swig always meant I smelled it before I tasted it, and it always smelled like vomit. Put me off it entirely in the end.

perhaps you drank to much hehhehe and spewed :lol:

I found Guinness really hard to drink when I was 18. Struggled to get through a pint. It had a different taste then though - almost a burnt taste. Then I went to the UK and it was really nice. These days it's easy to drink here as well, when you're used to it. I'm a fan of stout, though the Cascade one's probably my favourite.

Kilkenny's nice enough, but it's not terribly exciting. I had a pint of that a few years back and followed it with a James Squire pint of some sort, and the JS had a heap more flavour.

Was it a James Squire pils? i had that the other week, its not too bad bit expensive tho i think i can't remember