Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder

Rivfadír;6226196 said:
Tuborg sucks. If you really want mediocre Danish Lager, you should go for Carlsberg. Tuborg is for girl and little kids.

I drink carlsberg a lot too...they're both what i call everyday beers so is the dutch heineken and israeli goldstar.
I like Tuborg Red more than Carlsberg which i drink a lot more of because it's a little cheaper...i like Carlsberg more than Tuborg Green...I like Heineken more than carlsberg and tuborg.
it's funny but here in israel, Carlsberg is considered a sissy beer comparing to tuborg despite them both being made here in the same factory.
I can tell for fact that israeli water does not do justice to foreign beers.
the can of carlsberg i had in the netherlands is way better than the carlsberg in israel...needless to say the heineken tasted a lot better there too.
but we have here both local and imported heineken bottles...the imported ones obviously cost more and taste better.

Sadly, I got to say the american beer sucks, with a little exception: Kunstmann. Kunstmann beer is produced here in Chile (Valdivia) by german and chilean people (here the german colony is one of the greatest foreign colonies) there are a lot of marks but all another sucks: cristal, escudo, dorada, baltica, etx...

The USA beers almost all sucks and the mexican beers tastes good but isn't real beer IMO.

I Have the luck to have in Valparaíso a Irish tavern who import beer from germany, sweden, norway, russia and some another european countries. I had tasted the Norrlands Guld and it's great, Tuborg is very expensive here (as all the imported beer) and Carlsberg... isn't bad.

Füchschen is the most expensive beer i've never drank... holy shit.

BTW... How many times you had drank beer listening Vintersorg, specially with Till Fjälls, Ödemarkens Son, Svältvinter, Stilla, Norrland or Fangad Utav Nordens Själ or ANY song of Otyg????????????

(sometimes i use a viking helmet when I listening that... the Viking period of Vintersorg was the best...)

BTW... How many times you had drank beer listening Vintersorg, specially with Till Fjälls, Ödemarkens Son, Svältvinter, Stilla, Norrland or Fangad Utav Nordens Själ or ANY song of Otyg????????????

(sometimes i use a viking helmet when I listening that... the Viking period of Vintersorg was the best...)

Many times of course... :)
In fact, one day, me and a friend listened to the entire Otyg catalouge. We started drinking on Trollmånens Väg from Bergtagen and ended on Holy Diver from Live in Asten-Heudsen. It lasted quite a few hours but it was fun as hell and we sung along to each and every song. We had plans that included a night out on the town but we ended up really damn drunk in his apartment instead.
Otyg + Beer= a lethal, but wonderful combination! :kickass:

Many times of course... :)
In fact, one day, me and a friend listened to the entire Otyg catalouge. We started drinking on Trollmånens Väg from Bergtagen and ended on Holy Diver from Live in Asten-Heudsen. It lasted quite a few hours but it was fun as hell and we sung along to each and every song. We had plans that included a night out on the town but we ended up really damn drunk in his apartment instead.
Otyg + Beer= a lethal, but wonderful combination! :kickass:

mmm otyg+beer should try that once

In Belize we have Belikin beer!! Its pretty much hops mixed with kerosene. I usually keep a couple in the back of my ride in case I run out of gas someday. After about 8 of them, it begins to give the hint of a flavor..dont ask me what; but its cheap so why the hell not!

Murphy's Irish Stout has some fairly noticeable coffee and chocolate notes in it, and guiness also although those tastes are much weaker. You just have to know what to look for when you have the beer in your mouth.

Most "Imperial Stout" type beers, the thick dark creamy ones with a rich beige/brown head, will have coffee and chocolate notes in them. Y'know, the kind of beer you can stand a fork in. :lol: :kickass:

Personally I'm not a fan of stout, but apperently Murphys is a lot sweeter than Guiness!

When I drink I usually drink a danish beer called Tuborg. Just too bad that in Norway alchohol costs more than a truck full of human bodies would cost in any other country.

That stuff here is so cheap! Mainly students buy it here.

I usually drink Smithwicks, it's probably the only good think to ever come out of killkenny :lol:
That or Tiger Beer and aftershock.

Abbaye de Bonne Esperance this is a Belgian beer. I found it in a pub here in Milan, it's the best beer I ever taste! I also like Aldelscott, Mc Farland, Guiness and Kilkenny; anyway there are so many good beers to be tasted in the world! :kickass:

yesterday i tasted a weisse beer called Kapuziner....:kickass: really good!
how much i love german weisse beer!!!!! (franziskaner, paulaner, oberdorfen)

I've just had my first Wernesgrüner Pils Legend and its pretty good!

I'm slowly taking taste for pilseners. German ones are good, but the best I tasted yet were Czeck.

Bitburger and Grolsch are pretty good too!

JO GUYS :D!

I wrote today my last final exam, in art ! I guess it will be a great grade :)
My maths teacher told me that I worked very hard for it, and it'll be a good grade! After that exams my class + me drunk a lot of beer and mead ;) *love*:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Well gl / hf all !
So I've drunk a lot of "Augustiner Hell" the best beer in teh world :O it's home in munich, germany! I <3 agustiner :eek:

Augustiner Hell is, indeed, a very nice beer. One of the many I sampled in Munich whilst there.

Dude, I fucking love my beer. I do my best to try a new beer every week aye, and I've also done my fair share of travelling through Europe, and sampled as many local beers as I could.

Norrlands Guld is decent, but the best beer I tasted in Sweden was from J&#228;mtlands Bryggeriet in Pilgrimstad, called Postlijon.

I tried a nice malt beer in Norway, don't remember the name of it though.

The Czech republic has some really nice, and really cheap beers. Pilsner Urquell is obviously one of them, but also Pilsnky, and whatever the fuck those others were called.

I love Hoegaarden as well as other blonde/wheat beers, and also another Belgian beer called Duvel. At 8.5 &#37; alc/vol, you wanna go light on 'em though.

I went to an underground (literally, underground) nightclub in Salzburg called 'The Cave' there they only served some fucking beer that was 13 %. Nice beer, fucked if I remember what it was called though.

Anyway, a word of the local beers. In Australia the most popular beer is VB (Victoria Bitter), and this is my water. I tried a nice beer not long ago from a microbrewery in Jamieson, in Victoria's high country. The brewery is famous for their beers brewed with fresh mountain spring water, and also their Rasberry beer. It's a nice smooth beer with a perfect tinge of rasberry.

My head hurts so much.

I've just had my first Wernesgrüner Pils Legend and its pretty good!

I'm slowly taking taste for pilseners. German ones are good, but the best I tasted yet were Czeck.

Bitburger and Grolsch are pretty good too!

I hate Pils..... Helles / Weissbier > all.... but Pils isn't a beer imho ^^
It isn't tasty and the glasses, from where you drink it, are looking bad :D
Pils = :puke: xd

I hate Pils..... Helles / Weissbier > all.... but Pils isn't a beer imho ^^
It isn't tasty and the glasses, from where you drink it, are looking bad :D
Pils = :puke: xd

Pils isnt a.... what???? Dude, Pilsener is the most common type of beer worldwide. I know a lot of them are pretty bad, but if you've never tasted a Czeck style Pils, you cant say anything. Really. A GOOD pilsener will be floral in mouth and leave a distinctive cereal aftertaste. That's what makes a good pilsener SO good!!