OeTTINGER Beer

Has anyone seen VB Original Ale floating around anywhere?
I thought they discontinued it years ago then started seeing it in bottle shops everywhere again last year... now when I want a case it seems to have quietly slipped into nothingness again :(

oettinger is the cheapest most shit house bier in Germany. You can get the stuff for just over 4 euros a case, after you recycle the bottles at the super market the bier almost ends up been free. It's the same as corona it's piss water by mexicans standards it's one of their most cheapest shitty 10 cent beers. But people still pay $7 for it at pubs. Ferret you should hold your tounge untill you try a real german bier

I had one of my drunkest nights ever on cider. In Torquay, England (the southwest of England is the home of cider!) at a place called the Cider Palace with this cloudiest home-made cider I've ever seen. The night culminated in this huge blackout period I don't remember where I apparently almost urinated on my sister's luggage, locked myself in the toilet to "wait for a band" to come (??), tried to escape out the window, and had a conversation with a suitcase.

I had one of my drunkest nights ever on cider. In Torquay, England (the southwest of England is the home of cider!) at a place called the Cider Palace with this cloudiest home-made cider I've ever seen. The night culminated in this huge blackout period I don't remember where I apparently almost urinated on my sister's luggage, locked myself in the toilet to "wait for a band" to come (??), tried to escape out the window, and had a conversation with a suitcase.

Awesome.

After drinking some Kilkenny i can safely say Carlton Draught taste like absolute dishwater!

Tried Kilkenny cause i haven't yet aquired a taste for guiness.

Goin to a beer cafe sat nite so im really looking forward to tasting all the beers that i haven't seen before :) :kickass:

Lately I have tasted Schneider Weiss which was great...tasted like JS Amber Ale cross with a German lager. Lovely.

I also tried Tsing Tao on Gorey recommendation, and that was also lovely. Can't think of how to describe the taste though...maybe a smoother Heiny flavour? Nice.

Whatever happen to the Pub?? I mean Beer Cafe sounds extremely fucking gay, man up, and head out to the fucking pub.....

Just wat they call themselves :p

Sell all diff european beers, i've had a gander at their website but its shit cause under the food/beer section it only lists their food and not what beers they have :( :mad:

Just wat they call themselves :p

Sell all diff european beers, i've had a gander at their website but its shit cause under the food/beer section it only lists their food and not what beers they have :( :mad:
Fuck that's retarded! Why try to be a specialty beer joint and not list the beers you sell on your webpage. Now that is GAY:lol:

I might actually go there one wknd for lunch, the menu's not bad and definately competes against the city pub lunch's.

So the party was in a function room and if the pub is anything to go by the function room bar, i'd give it a miss, its not bad, just very average!!!

for a pub that call's it self a "beer cafe" the fucking bar in the function room (didn't try main bar) fucking sucked, only had pure blonde and boag's draught on tap and just ur everyday beers in the fridge!!!

Gonna check it out again though one day as they ahve cheap pub lunch's ($14 for a parma!!).

Night wasn't too bad got a bird's number.