North Coast Brother Thelonius
2x Stone XI
2x Stone '06 Double Bastard - will get the '07 probably today
Stone X
Monk's Ale
Leffe
Celebration Ale
Stone Vertical Epic 07.07.07

For the hell of it, I think I will go out this afternoon to add to my supply. I haven't had a Mephistopheles for some time... I'll pitch a trip to Sunflower in Rio Rancho to see if they have anything new out that way. I did find a place here that sells Stone Ruination sixers for $7.99, but they were out of stock (I wonder why) when we visited last.

I guess its as good as any time to resurrect this thread.

I've never really liked beer, but that was until I came to Germany and discovered mix beers. The guys in my dorm love them, and I don't mind them also because the stuff they put in them takes the edge off the bitterness. German beer ftw. I also need to try weizenbier (wheat beer) like the stuff in the first post.

27_2005-08-31_Oettinger_Radler.jpg

OeTTINGER Radler

46976.jpg

Becks Green Lemon

Ah, good ol' Garrett Oliver.

Sam makes decent beers in a wide range of styles. I wouldn't call many of them the epitome of any given style, but they do represent their styles well. I like to think of them as a beacon for beer novices to find in the darkness that is Bud Milloors.

I had a delightful IPA yesterday:

AveryMaharaja.jpg

The Maharaja... a delightful 10.5%, and this, the Ruination IPA, some fat tire ales and a handfull of cheaper "maintaining" brews (not to mention a few shots of Jamesons)... work sucks today.

Dude :erk:

I remember going to Wacken last year:

"Hey what kind of a beer can I get here"
"Becks"
".... Anything else?"
"Nah, the festival is sponsered by Becks"

"... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Becks"
".... Anything else?"

Thats pretty piss poor, but i love becks. But i think you should have a choice of at least half a dozen!!! Even some of your english beer:cool:

"Becks"
".... Anything else?"

Then, and only then I would have become a fan of Becks...I'd drink Budweiser if it was the only beer around...and I'm the biggest beer snob there is!

Strong, hoppy, delicious...like drinking a recording of Hall of the Mountain King!

really! like Zach said and ...... awesome, maybe the greatest expression ever..... and Im not much of a beer guy.

I did find I really like lager recently. Had some Sam Adams at my boy Todds funeral.... of all things and made this discovery, so that was fitting.