Favorite Holiday Drink!

Good point, but I suffer from Mental Paralysis anyway, hahaha so cheers! If I did not drink I would probably go crazy...It takes the EDGE off for me!
And there are many other things that can kill brain cells a lot faster, and in greater numbers than alcohol...for sure!

@tut: naaah Red Bull works as accelerator, with it you get drunk 3 times faster :D

@Marko: once upon a time I was just like you.... I never drink anything despite for bacardi.... so watch out for you are potential alcoholic! :p

PS. and best Breezer is grapefruit!!!

What lonkero? 5,5% ALKO's lonkero or 4,7% kilju a like lonkero that you can buy any shop?
---> öh.... I guess it's the first one, but i'm not quite sure..... But anyway, you can't get any of them here in fucking germany, so i wouldn't really mind which one you gave to me as long as it would be lonkero... :)

Missery said:
But anyway, you can't get any of them here in fucking germany, so i wouldn't really mind which one you gave to me as long as it would be lonkero... :)
Lonkeros' have huge differences, some have strong taste of yeast :ill: and some are really good like that Alko's long drink.