Drinking More

Beer is the only way forward, tastes nice, is refreshing and you can drink loads before you get sick and you will most likly fall asleep before then.
Quite like a nice whiskey late at night but just a couple. Don't bother putting coke in or water or anything else its best straight.
Gin is for middle aged women with no lives.

dilema1362 said:
what?!?!?

you put water in your whiskey?!?!?! now that is a disgrace. all you need is a few small ice cubes.

Two things I noticed here. He doesnt drink whiskey, he drinks whisky. As in Scotch or Malt. Either whisky is much to nice to be mixed with anything but water. Saying that you mix it at all. I personally dont.

ok heres the deal. i enjoy good burbon on the rocks, shitty burbon in pepsi (when im too poor for good booze,) and scotch or irish whisky (or whiskey, i dont care, its still booze and when im drunk, i care even less about the spelling) belongs with nothing but ice. you get a bit of water (very little) from the melting ice, but it also cools down the whisky and makes it more enjoyable.

i dont do shots of whiskey or whisky because you cant enjoy the taste that way.

so in short. ice only

yea ok.

being burnt out from smoking too much pot.....having no hangover from drinking a glass of water before bed....hmmmmm??? desisiojns desisiojns

Final_Product said:
when your old enough to buy your own bevvy you'll realise how gay this thread is.

Stealing alcohol from your parents when you're underage + posting about it in a forum = way to cool

Personally i prefer beer over everything.

1 week later....and I got more nuderaged drinking fun.

We were drinking on the roof area of a mall in dirty ass hamilton downtown. THe roof area is like a bunch of small garden things and people usually walk around up there. Anyway, 10:15ish Bicycle cop comes roaring by :) He cleaned us out it sucked.

And the liquer stores close at 10 so no chance or more fun....I came hoem at a tragic time of 12:30