favorite in flames cd?

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
pretty much every metal fan i know likes them, so i guess you guys are fans of them too...well which is your favorite album? i only have clayman, colony (special edition), reroute to remain and come clarity. i cant really decide 1 album to like the best, each album has like 5 songs i like a lot and 6 songs that i dont like. but i like the cover of colony best :loco:

also, i was looking on their website and i saw some pics that bjorn cut his hair and now his beard is longer than his hair :lol: ,. i posted them on the in flames board if anyone wants to see.

hope everyones having a good summer so far! :headbang:

Nobody really needs to own more than one In Flames album. Take your pick between Lunar Strain and The Jester Race. Whoracle is decent as well, but it really became redundant at that point. Ideally there would be a "Best of..." album with the dozen or so best tracks from the first 4 albums.

Lunar Strain, Whoracle and Colony are my favorite IF albums. Jester Race was great, but it was lacking something.

I finally checked out Gojira, since I see them being praised all over the place. After listening to them, I really cannot figure out where all this praise comes from.

I finally checked out Gojira, since I see them being praised all over the place. After listening to them, I really cannot figure out where all this praise comes from.
listen to terra incognita and from mars to sirius on repeat for a week, and you will understand. Gojira is an aquired taste. Check out the link too, and watching the link alive really helps.

Anyone who doesn't like The Jester Race is gaysexual. Anyone who likes any of the N'Flaymz albums that came after it is also gaysexual.
mad max knows what he's talking ABOUT.

i'll also formally come out of the closet. N*Flaymz is awesome.

What's wrong with Whoracle?! I think that album is awesome, along with The Jester Race and the Black Ash Inheritance ep is great too! I even dig on Colony now and then.

Hey Paul... there IS such thing as a good In Flames album. In fact, there are about 5 of them!