favorite in flames cd?

inflames fucking sucks, and there's 1000 swedish bands that sound the fucking same.

enter my silence> at the gates> dark tranquility > ingaymes > trivium > avenged sevenfold > yanni > children of bodom > prehistoric man > the first living cell > cob fans > sexi alexi , etc.

inflames fucking sucks, and there's 1000 swedish bands that sound the fucking same.

enter my silence> at the gates> dark tranquility > ingaymes > trivium > avenged sevenfold > yanni > children of bodom > prehistoric man > the first living cell > cob fans > sexi alexi , etc.
you're wrong. it's not very often a band can create music that has a hook and in flames has been consistently writing music with hooks. dark tranquility for example, has an issue with that.

GOOD MUSIC NEEDS A HOOK. hookhookhookhookhookhookhook.

They were the first melodic death metal band that I ever got in to. Whoracle is still a really good album, but most of their stuff kind of bores me now. Give me Dark Tranquillity.

As for Gojira, I don't think they're anything special, but From Mars To Sirius is great album. Nothing special, just fairly decent.

I do happen to like Whoracle, it worked for what it was attempting, in my perspective. But The Jester Race is definitely their most brilliant moment. The Lunar Strain/Subterranean were just great early, high-energy outputs from a scene that actually had meaning, briefly. Discrediting bands instantly for association, etc, is sad. But, then again, it is the nature of many people to create whatever, even miniscule, degree of tension or conflict to briefly (pathetically) color their sad lives..

hmm iv Gojira - from mars to sirius album...i wasted some good money...

i can understand why youre into it though..it just isn my thing ut wtf i listen to "Enter Shikari" so my opinion doesnt count at all

...btw ithink Enter Shikari is the shit :p