What In Flames should be...

Metal7

The Burninator
Apr 17, 2002
Palos Park, IL
Visit site
The new album should be more like the song Watch them feed. If anders is going to do clean vocals they should be more like the ones on WTF, lol watch them feed is WTF for short. good stuff. anyway along with the vocals on WTF, there were some good guitar melodies and a pretty good melodic solo that we are used to hearing on clayman or colony. I believe the guitar parts on WTF are something i missed from Reroute to Remain and if In Flames continues to do what they did with WTF it could be a really great new album from them.

hahaha..

I think In Flames shuld use the Colony vocals.. with some Whoracle riffs and armonys. oh yeah!! and use an Orchesta...plus, Anders shuldn't try so hard with the clean vocals... The clean vocals on Ordinary History are just perfect.

Their new album should really "reroute" just "to remain". I won't get rid of them if the original In Flames harmonies, melodies, songstructure won't appear again in the correct form, but would rather listen to Soilwork, Arch Enemy. If Anders ultimately choses singing in refrains, than would do it in the same way as Soilworker Bjorn "Speed". Of course Anders don't dispose with such a powerful non-true throat like Bjorn, and he won't succeed. He should simply do what he really knows: producing vocals as heard on Whoracle/Colony/Clayman. The guys with guitar in the neck should also wipe their instruments off dust arosed by reduced usage. God, where are solos like in The new word, The hive, Ordinary story, The Jester Race, etc? Waken, waken musicians!

I prefered LAnd of Confusion over Watch them feed but its not the direction Id like to see In Flames go in, Personally I'd like to see a more Ordinary Story/Only for the weak approach, with clean vocals from ordianry story, and growlish vocals from Whoracle.

But then again who are we to dictate

Waempyre said:
What does this "WTF" mean?
Actually, it stands for "We're The Flames."

err.gif