In Flames kicked my ass!!

I didn´t even bother reading the posts in this thread. Can someone please do a quick rundown of what has been said so I can make fun of somebody. Thanks.

Incendiare said:
It would be kinda cool if they had some online vote for the fans what they would like to see, and then they could take the songs with the most votes and perhaps construct a setlist out of them.

what a bad idea!
im sure new in flames fans will vote for RtR songs anyways..lol

atrocity said:
what a bad idea!
im sure new in flames fans will vote for RtR songs anyways..lol

Yeah, new In Flames "fans". We'll just have to leave those fuckers out. I'm talking about the real fans here. :lol:

Perhaps we can just run a poll here and present it to the band via email. But will they listen? Ha! Probably not.

Moonshield said:
Isn't it incredible how many people will complain about the In Flames setlist? The Jester Race is 9 years old now, they've released 4 studio albums, 2 EPs and also a live album since then. It's not exactly a great surprise that they're not doing those songs anymore. Furthermore, it's not like they haven't played them. When they were touring on Colony, they played ALL the songs that 99% of the people posting here wanted to hear. If you only like the old material, then you should have gone and saw the band then. if you didn't get into the band til later on, then that's all cool - I'm not going to pretend that everyone has been a fan since Lunar Strain - but you have to accept that the band has moved on since then and their setlist is updated to become more modern. I'm sure that as a band, In Flames feel that their newest material is strongest and most representative of the band at the moment, and so they're ALWAYS going to play more of the new stuff. It's not just to promote, it's because they like it. They've played Jotun a million times before, now they want to play Minus. Live with it. There are some very cool Whoracle and Colony songs in there. Gyroscope, Episode 666, Scorn, Coerced Coexistence, Behind Space, Clad In Shadows (these latter two being even older), and Colony. Obviously people are going to complain no matter what they play, but fuck's sake, they're playing some older stuff in there and most of you are completely ignoring that for the fact that they aren't playing even OLDER stuff. I'm going to see them for the second time in the summer, and if they play something from TJR - which they won't - then I will be very happy indeed. But I know they'll play a great setlist anyway, and I think the one they're doing just now is a good mixture for old and new fans. Of the people who disagree with that, a good proportion of you are going to end up paying to see them and most likely enjoying it anyway, and the rest of you are living in the past and probably don't eat any food unless it's 10 years past its use by date.

I couldnt have said it better myself, thank you. :)