In Flames Vs. Soilwok

this was just a rumor that (i think) In Flames members and soilworks guys let spread when they making the video clip of Trigger and Rejection role ;)
Download the two clip you will understand :D

It's kind of like the US and Canada. Some people say there is a feud, but there really isn't, it's just a joke.
Plus, In Flames kick Soilwork's ass any day.

Steve

inflamer said:
... it was all true ... they are fighting all the time so they decided to tour together so they could fight every day ...

hehehhe funny..

But.. i think.. in flames its a lot better than Soilwork, but i enjoy bout

(eh.. i can't remember how to say "the two of them" in inglish)..

not only is soilwork better sounding(this is personal) but they are also waaay better musicians(this is a fact) than in flames

i wouldnt say soilwork are way better musicians than inflames at all. they are better at shredding and are faster players but some of the material in flames has wrote slaughters soilwork.

Soilwork never had better voclas than In Flames. In Flames always played better musically. Clayman And reroute to Remain didn't make my head explode as NBC ad FNF did.

Needled24Seven said:
lets see wichers and frenning are better guitarists hands down. they get way more technical and their solos on the first three cds kill any in flames solo. jesper used to be great at melodies that for sure...but lately he hasnt been doin so good. as a guitar player though jesper isnt that great. bjorn wasnt an a amazing drummer by any means and he isnt that great at guitar either. as far as bassist go in flames has never had too great of a bassist and esp not now, so ola wins in that field as well. both daniel and henry are great drummers, although daniels drum work wasnt so great on r2r. henry is amazing at rythem and he adds way more shit in(little fills n such). so henry wins that for sure. as far as singers go bjorn keeps getting better and better where anders is getting worse and worse. outcome-soilwork kills in flames :D

true true

in flames > soilwork imo.

the last few albums are weak but
jester and whoracle and colony are like just 100X better then any soilwork imo

I would listen to Reroute to Remain instead of Predator's portrait, Chainheart Machine and Steelbath Suicide. Soilwork should't be considered among the best metal bands. THey are horrible now, and even those who consider In Flmaes horrible now have The Jester Race to look back at. Soilwork had nothing on the level of The Jester Race. Their supposed "excellent" work can't even measure up to Reroute to Remain.

Have a nice day :)
Steve