18 Song Set List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunlapseVertigo said:
No Jotun?

They haven't played that live in a while, I think a few years... Clayman world tour 200 was the last I think...

No Scorn?

They cut that off of their original set to play Moonshield. Maybe you'll hear it..
Also, go to the NYC show! It's not really long travel for this great of a show.

Steve

They should dig out Artifacts and Dead Eternity :)
they should also cut Minus, System, Black and White, and Drifter, put Cloud Connected in later, use Graveland as the opener, and put Artifacts or Dead eternity in and to fill the last two spots Upon an Oaken Throne and Dismiss the Cynics so they can still have four RTR songs because this tour is to support the album.
Not going to happen, but a nice thought :)

Steve

Steve

I was there sat and sun.... amazing show even Chimiara was decent. Unearth and in flames by far were the best bands, it's so cool to see the unearth guys get a tour like this, there real cool guys. regarding the crowdsurfers/stagedivers last night.... Crowd surfing is gay, stage diving is cool but those nu metal fucks would stand up there forever and act like idiots, jump on stage and run off. but other than that the crowd was way better behaved than in Mass. In mass I felt this whole "lets the kill each other" vibe in the pit with the whole metal kids versues the hardcore kids. overall both shows were amazing and I love in flames.

If anything I'm VERY happy to see Coerced Coexistance on the setlist! Thats a fucking shocker! Moonshield they was on the Clayman setlist...suprised a lot of you are shocked, I still think they need to bust out an oddball from TJR like December Flower, Dead Eternity or the title track :p

Final_Vision said:
If anything I'm VERY happy to see Coerced Coexistance on the setlist! Thats a fucking shocker! Moonshield they was on the Clayman setlist...suprised a lot of you are shocked, I still think they need to bust out an oddball from TJR like December Flower, Dead Eternity or the title track :p

The only reason I'm shocked about Moonshield being on the setlist is because I didn't expect In Flames to throw in ANYTHING from The Jester Race. Though I would've prefered 'December Flower' or the title track, I can't complain. I hope Moonshield is played instead of Scorn at the San Francisco show.

The Frozen One said:
The only reason I'm shocked about Moonshield being on the setlist is because I didn't expect In Flames to throw in ANYTHING from The Jester Race. Though I would've prefered 'December Flower' or the title track, I can't complain. I hope Moonshield is played instead of Scorn at the San Francisco show.

Yes, Scorn is good but overrated :p

moonsheild is my absolute favorite in flames song ever but if they would just take out a few of the crappier R2R songs throw in jotun, artifacts, december flower and ordinary story and then set bullet ride as the opener it would be awesome

moonshield is sweet, but artifacts would be better...although ive heard them play it before :)

i was hoping for jotun and zombie inc as well, but what can you do...

im also pretty shocked they aren't playing embody the invisible on this tour...that seems strange because it's such a crowd pleaser.

i say get rid of only for the weak...boring live song. also, bullet ride is getting pretty boring, too. they should try to mix it up a little. as the future repeats today would be sweet live. also, the hive or jester script transfigured would be killer. maybe even resine or insipid 2000....damn they have so many good songs!

but the rtr songs, specifically rtr and cloud connected sound really good live.

killthisday said:
I was there sat and sun.... amazing show even Chimiara was decent. Unearth and in flames by far were the best bands, it's so cool to see the unearth guys get a tour like this, there real cool guys. regarding the crowdsurfers/stagedivers last night.... Crowd surfing is gay, stage diving is cool but those nu metal fucks would stand up there forever and act like idiots, jump on stage and run off. but other than that the crowd was way better behaved than in Mass. In mass I felt this whole "lets the kill each other" vibe in the pit with the whole metal kids versues the hardcore kids. overall both shows were amazing and I love in flames.

Where were you there? I was the tallest person in the front...

Steve

killthisday said:

The Troc in Philly has the right idea. As we were going in, Security announced to everyone that if you're caught crowdsurfing, you WILL be thrown out:p I didn't get kicked in the head once all night.

plfffffft said:
The Troc in Philly has the right idea. As we were going in, Security announced to everyone that if you're caught crowdsurfing, you WILL be thrown out:p I didn't get kicked in the head once all night.

Well shit, I'll have to make the trip there for a concert sometime, especially now that the Birch Hill in NJ is shut down.

Crowd surfers suck.

Great show. I'd also like to mention that Black & White is really awesome live, I don't know why. Here's the Cleveland set list:

1. Cloud Connected
2. Clayman
3. Watch them Feed
4. Episode 666
5. Moonshield
6. Scorn
7. System
8. Bullet Ride
9. Reroute to Remain
10. Coerced Coexistence
11. Gyroscope
12. Only for the Weak
13. (somehow I missed this one, someone fill me in)
14. Trigger
15. Behind Space
16. Clad in Shadows
17. Pinball Map
18. Black and White
19. Colony