After Forever - thoughts and set list requests

They were my favorite of Saturday. 2nd favorite overall behind Pagan's Mind. Floor was amazing. Just a great voice. She did seem like she was enjoying herself up there along with her bandmates. Would love to see them again.

I haven't heard/seen too many thoughts on their set from others on the forum, but I thought they were phenomenal! I didn't know as many of the songs they played as I had hoped, but it was still an awesome set. Floor is now ranked as one of the top two front-women I've seen preform live. She was totally engaged with the crowd and the entire band just gave a stellar performance. I also enjoyed the Metallica cover they did when Floor went to take a quick break. After Forever was certainly one of my favorite bands this weekend. :headbang:

Your thoughts?

Also, if anyone got the official set list, would you please post it here. I want to get more familiar with the songs they played that I didn't know as well. Thanks.

I thought they were actually the best performance, but I've been waiting to see them since POD came out.

I grabbed what I thought was the set list right after they left the stage, but when I looked at it, it had the lyrics for "For Whom the Bell Tolls". :lol:

Gave it to AMBR....

HOLY CRAP! you are from St Louis? i woudl have gone with you!!!!! i didnt go cuz i didnt know anyone.

I used to live in nashville it always has pathetic metal turnouts.. but i woudl have loved to see AF again.

I saw AF the next night in a Nashville dive as well with about 15 other people :erk: and got a signed setlist. Three tracks are crossed out but I'll include them in case you get the full show.

Discord
Transitory
Pledge 1
Monolith of Doubt
----------Keys!
Energize Me
Estranged (not played)
Face Your Demons
Digital Deceit
Lonely (not played)
De-Energized
Being Everyone
For Whom the Bell Tolls (not played :cry:)
Equally Destructive
Dreamflight
------------
Forlorn Hope
Follow in the Cry (they only played one of the encores songs though)

Despite the crowdsize, they put on a great show and I was able to talk with all of them. Floor was still inside chatting when I left 30 minutes after the show. I hope the crowd size improves though. Epica had around 40 people a few nights earlier in the same place, but I think some of these people were there mostly for the local openers. Very intimate shows...

AF had only good things to say about ProgPower and they were to happy to be included in such a great festival.

Yeah, forgot about Overkill. They are headlining. AF is between The Agonist and Overkill. Maybe that does mean that people will move back to the bar for AF. Crossing my fingers!
Hey, that's more reasonable than what Jaxx is getting in a few weeks. Some idiot decided to convert the show into what I like to cal a "WTF Bill" and added - get this - Mushroomhead :zombie: o_O :yuk: :puke: as a headliner, bumping AF out of the headliner spot. I think some body listened to about a minute of an AF track with the male vox and said "oh, sounds like Death metal." What a fuckin' idiot! :rolleyes: Good thing I decided not to waste my money on that show since I have other plans that night and already saw AF perform a great show at PP. :headbang:

Photino, were you with some dude with long hair?
:lol: I'm sorry but this question cracks me up. :lol: This is like asking if you were with some dude who was wearing a black t-shirt. :lol:
Sorry, resume AF discussion.

Me too!!! She didn't have to "redo" The Final Countdown after the mic problems, but she just went with the flow and said let's do it again!

Yep, this impressed me as well...as did Floor's ENTIRE performance.

I have to admit that I initially viewed the AF set as "90 minutes to kill before the All-Star Jam." It's probably a good thing they were scheduled for late Saturday night -- after I'd already blown through all my shopping $$. Otherwise, I might have missed out on what turned out to be one of the major highlights of the weekend.

New fangirl here! :headbang:

:OMG:AF setlist rating: 10/10
AF performance rating: 11/10
"For Whom The Bell Tolls" cover tune: 12/10

I wanna se these guys again at PPUSA X: The Best Of
:kickass::headbang::worship: