Top 5 In Flames solos

stardrowned

The doctor is in...
Apr 20, 2006
neverwhere
www.livesvartan.tk
In Flames aren't solo freaks obviously like doing sweeps, shredds, but they have some great solos. Save yourself from listing any solo after 2002 because there arent any. :lol: Just list In Flames solo's, the ones that they did, therefore do not list December Flower, Suburban Me, or Coerced Coexistence solos because they werent done by the band members themselves.

In no particular order:
Only For The Weak
Episode 666
Clad in Shadows
Ordinary Story
Colony

I just noticed that The Hive and The New Word solo are almost identical. :loco:

dude how come Wayfarer isnt in your list? each time i hear the part just before the end, and then the final part which fades out i nearly poop my pants.

5 - Dead Eternity
4 - Zombie Inc.
3 - Biosphere(4 smalls kick-ass solos)
2 - Stand Ablaze
1 - Goliaths Disarm Their Davids

If I had to list an In Flames track that I hate, that would be Wayfaerer - one and only.

Does't one have something wrong in the head??? :p

Best solo is obviously in December Flower ofc...
2. The Hive

Then after that they have a selection of excellent solo's, with the 2 above mentioned solo's being just that little bit better than the rest.

Best solo is obviously in December Flower ofc...
If you read what I wrote, you wouldn't have listed December Flower as your favorites. :heh:
Just list In Flames solo's, the ones that they did, therefore do not list December Flower, Suburban Me, or Coerced Coexistence solos because they werent done by the band members themselves.

2. The Hive
It's a nice solo but not really my favorite. The New Word solo is identical to it.

Only for the Weak and Zombie Inc have the best solos IMO
and I disagree that they dont play good solos anymore, almost every song on CC has awesome guitar lead melodys and solos...

Come Clarity
Leeches
Vacuum and
Crawl through Knives all have fun solos

In Flames aren't solo freaks obviously like doing sweeps, shredds, but they have some great solos. Save yourself from listing any solo after 2002 because there arent any. :lol: Just list In Flames solo's, the ones that they did, therefore do not list December Flower, Suburban Me, or Coerced Coexistence solos because they werent done by the band members themselves.

In no particular order:
Only For The Weak
Episode 666
Clad in Shadows
Ordinary Story
Colony

I just noticed that The Hive and The New Word solo are almost identical. :loco:

I always thought December Flower was done by In Flames, who actually did the solo ?

1-December Flower
2-Another Day In The Quicksand
3-Brush The Dust Away
4-Goliaths Disarm Their David
5-Jester Script Transfigured

Special mention to : Only For The Weak, Ordinary Story,Dead Eternity, Food For The Gods and The Hive

1. Goliaths Disarm Their Davids
2. Stand Ablaze
3. Upon An Oaken Throne
4. The Hive
5. The Jester Race

:headbang: