Top five In Flames songs

Zombie Inc
Dead Eternity
December Flower
Embody the Invisible
And my newly discovered Jester Script Transfigured - isn't it awesome when you listen to a band for a while and then discover a masterpiece that was there but you didn't really notice?

Hey, Kake21, i had exactly the same experience with Jester Script Transfigured just a week ago. Rediscovered the song, and haven't looked back since! That riff and the solos... <drools>

Jesus this is really hard... i guess it would be best to make a 'top 5 of pre-Reroute to Remain' and a 'top 5 of post-Clayman'. For now, though, i'll go with this:

Zombie Inc.
Crawl Through Knives
Minus
Pinball Map
Vanishing Light

Ask me on another day and i'd probably give you a different answer to be honest! Haven't heard all of Sounds of A Playground Fading yet, and i have a good feeling about this album!

Hey, Kake21, i had exactly the same experience with Jester Script Transfigured just a week ago. Rediscovered the song, and haven't looked back since! That riff and the solos... <drools>

Jesus this is really hard... i guess it would be best to make a 'top 5 of pre-Reroute to Remain' and a 'top 5 of post-Clayman'. For now, though, i'll go with this:

Zombie Inc.
Crawl Through Knives
Minus
Pinball Map
Vanishing Light

Ask me on another day and i'd probably give you a different answer to be honest! Haven't heard all of Sounds of A Playground Fading yet, and i have a good feeling about this album!

Haha, Jester Script Transfigured is my favourite IF song right now. It's probably because it's their old material and I've never really appreciated it before.

My top 5 always changes too - there are so many good IF songs it's very hard to have a fixed list of their best songs.

Pretty sure he's joking, as he's listed In Flames 5 most controversial new songs :D

If that was his list I wouldn't feel anger, just great pity and sadness :(

Well, it was a joke....sort of :D
I actually like all those songs, even bottled. But it seems like no one else on this forum does...:D

Here's my real top 5 list (at least how it feels today):

1- The Hive
2- A new dawn
3- Vacuum
4- Embody the Invisible
5- The Quiet Place

Liking Bottled is kinda like being gay.

1 out of every 10 people or something isn't it?

Just saw In Flames live this week and since I'm so stoked about their music I want to add to this discussion. My top five right now:

1. December Flower
2. Zombie Inc.
3. Jotun
4. Take This Life
5. Only for the Weak

Hard to limit it to just five. Some other awesome songs are System, Swim, My Sweet Shadow and Jester Script Transfigured.