In Flames - Watch Them Feed (and other comments)

you know...youre not even worth my time. and calling anyone a fanboy for liking a band is rediculous. why dont you put a gun to your head and take the bullet train out of this thread? :Smug:

@LordHypnos: your a fanboy because you defend shitty music, probably without even listening to it, just because you wanna be hip and cool and different and defend a band that obviously lost it

@Needled24Seven: totally agree about the song, the drumwork sound really good at times, otherwise its shitty general Reroute bullshit.

Stefan, Im defending music that YOU find to be shitty...not me. that doesnt make me a fanboy. i like what i like. I feel the same way about the haunted now as you do about In Flames, but im not calling you a fanboy for liking them...so put that in your pipe and smoke it you asshat.

Reactions: [0hr]Sunlapse
Depth Charge said:
Hey Needled...you don't see me on the CoB forum shitting all over Alexi's pathetic attempts at lyrics, do you?

I doubt that anyone would care, you may know people don't listen to CoB for incredibly intelectual and insightful lyrics...not that I would call Anders lyrics insightful and intellectual :zombie:

I know quite well that your opinions arent to simply piss ME off. I know you truly feel that R2R is a bad album, and that this new song is also bad. I disagree. And as for this fanboy thing about not letting anyone think negatively about a band...theres many negative things i could say about most the in flames albums. Whoracle and the jester race especially. Now i doubt i could be a fanboy if i dislike the band's most popular albums for several reasons. And dont think i got into this band when reroute or clayman came out, because i didnt...it was much before then, i just feel that theyre getting better and better. so chill with the fanboy stuff, and ill chill about you guys having your opinions...negative or not. my original point to this thread was to stop all the bitching in this forum, for i didnt want this In Flames forum to get removed as well, and i dont really see the point of dedicating a forum to a band that just gets blasted every 3 seconds.

This new song is cool ... the drums are great and has that cool thrashy feeling like drifter and egonomic ... i just hope anders lets his experimental clean vocals on passenger and leaves his brutal stuff for inflames ...

Needled24Seven said:
so your saying hes got nothing better to say :D

ohhhh nooo you misspelled argument better watch out or the grammar queen will come to take you away
lol.gif

Correct.

Seems I was right at that :tickled: