What a night

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
I got pretty hammered last night and went to bed around 1:30AM and it was a completely restless night full of back to back "nightmares" that I cannot remember at all, but I remember waking up after each session and then almost instantly passing out again, this morning when I finally woke up late (around 8AM) I had the strongest feeling of fear that I've ever had in my entire life. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced. But it was gone pretty quick once I realized that I cannot remember the dreams, and essentialy I was fearing nothing at all.

I thought it was interesting, y'all will probably just make fun of me but IDC.

You were prolly in a half awake state. IDK the technical term so shut up!

That stench of fear is fucking horrible, I tell ye. Been getting nightmares surprisingly often over the past year or so, and particularly the past few months, on and off. It's funny though, 'cos most of them are firmly rooted in the non-realistic Zombie/bad virus epidemic, which is fine. Only when I went and stayed with a friend down South for a week, and the odd Zombie one occured, I got this totally out-of-the-blue and very real, (literally) visceral nightmare about being terminally ill with cancer (and secondary cancer). Woke up in a cold sweat after being passed out for 9 hours.

I guess it's just god's way of showing his sick sense of humour.. :lol:

As to your first comment, yeah, I have had nightmares that scare the shit out of me, but then upon waking, thought were cool.

As far as night-terrors go, they are basically irrational fear in people during sleep sometimes accompanied by nightmares, but often just dreamless sleep and nameless fear. That's about all I know really. I was just making an observation.

i haven't had any really vivid dreams lately.

nightmares weird me out. like ... your brain is actually putting you through terrifying experiences. YOUR BRAIN is putting you through things you have no control over.

i think nightmares are what insanity feels like.

i haven't had any really vivid dreams lately.

nightmares weird me out. like ... your brain is actually putting you through terrifying experiences. YOUR BRAIN is putting you through things you have no control over.

i think nightmares are what insanity feels like.

i love that... i like horror movies but none of them can scare me, but my mind knows what would scare me, and it shows me realistic frightening images in the first person..... i wish i could pay for this shit to happen more often.

i love that... i like horror movies but none of them can scare me, but my mind knows what would scare me, and it shows me realistic frightening images in the first person..... i wish i could pay for this shit to happen more often.
Couldn't agree more. It's awesome when you wake up in a sweat with your heart pounding. You just can't get that in a movie