Ever have one of those nights that you drink so much you black out...

I got wasted last night for no particular reason. I went over to a friend's house and just about single-handedly killed a whole bottle of Wild Turkey, whilst also alternately drinking beer and vodka.

I had almost no hangover whatsoever today, though.

Wild Turkey....yum yum. Suprised that drinking beer along with Vod too didn't make you feel like shit today!

Every time I drink Wild Turkey, I feel like Al Bundy when he is about to have sex with Peg (from that "Nooner" episode, when he cam home gulping down a jug of Wild Turkey so he could have sex with her). But I'm not so crazy for it though
Crown Royal and Johnny Walker Blue Label are my favorites of the whiskey and scotch whiskey blends.

But my favorite hard liquor is gin. Gin martinis are my favorite mixed drink

I'm currently finishing off the remnants of last night... Which is a few beers, a half a bottle of stoli, and some weirdly flavored captain morgan :/

Edit: And theres still some of my mead... but I'll finish that off next weekend.

Gin is probably the liquor I drink the most. I can't get enough of martinis. It's like the god of drinks. I don't see how people could dislike it, yet many people my age seem to hate it

I don't even mind cheap gin all that much. I usually keep a few bottles of it in the freezer though, so it would be smoother.

But for martinis, or to drink it straight, I usually use Bombay or Tanqueray

Bombay is great. Haven't had Tanqueray as of yet. I hear good things. But when I say cheap gin, I'm talking Five-O-Clock, Booth's, and Burnets... The 5-10 buck a bottle types. I'll take even Beefeaters over that. Not that Beefeaters is bad, but it isn't spectacular.

Bombay is great. Haven't had Tanqueray as of yet. I hear good things. But when I say cheap gin, I'm talking Five-O-Clock, Booth's, and Burnets... The 5-10 buck a bottle types. I'll take even Beefeaters over that. Not that Beefeaters is bad, but it isn't spectacular.
Yeah, I know what you were referring to. The cheap one I keep is 5 O'Clock. I also have vodka from them..

Tanqueray is the most popular one. I grew up drinking that. You might have had it before but didn't realize it. The bottle is darkish green (kind of like stained glass). It's wonderful and very smooth.
Their vodka is great too (it comes in a frosted clear bottle).