Ever have one of those nights that you drink so much you black out...

Thinking about it, Five O Clock vodka is WORSE than taaka...

It leaves such a bad after taste in your mouth. It's like drinking gasoline.

If you keep it in the freezer, and drink it on the rocks, Five O'Clock isn't really so bad. It's pretty good for getting wasted.

and in no way does Tanqueray taste like Christmas trees

If you keep it in the freezer, and drink it on the rocks, Five O'Clock isn't really so bad. It's pretty good for getting wasted.

Never even bothered. I tried it chilled once... it was just as nasty as usual. Vowed to never drink it again. Same goes for Taaka... and Svedka, even though I never got to the chilling part (I tried though, but my idea wasn't too good... dammit!).

I'll stick to my Stoli.

It's actually a lot better when it is really frozen, not just chilled. I mean frozen in the sense that if you drink it too fast, you will get a brain freeze. I usually just drink it straight from the bottle, or pour it into my drinking mug.

Stoli is pretty good. I've always love Tanqueray, Grey Goose and Absolut as well

Absolut is great... Stoli is just my thing though. I can drink that shit like water.

Smirnoff is also tolerable. I've been known to down that shit pretty well.

Hmm. Rum is nearly gone. not really drunk. Goddamned 42 proof never could touch me. I may have to crack the orange blossom mead. Someone got entertaining shit to show me?

1152866117494.jpg

Yeah. If Wilford Brimley's stern look can't tell you about the seriousness of diabeetus, then that cat's ice cold stare will.
I will now call Liberty Medical, so I can get my diabeetus testing supply kit