I went to the hospital today

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Today I went to the hospital for an eye appointment and while I was there I was shocked by what I saw.

I saw a woman using her cellphone in a zone which clearly said "no mobile phones" but cellphone users have no regard for anyone/anything but themselves and would rather risk peoples lives and outside I saw a woman and her friend in a wheelchair smoking. I found that completely unacceptable for the woman to be abusing the fact that her friend was in a wheelchair so she could engage in her perverted pleasures She used the wheelchaired woman as cover because she knew that even though she was in a No Smoking Zone noone would do anything because by getting the wheelchaired woman to smoke everyone would understand that in a wheelchair she has a need to smoke and as a carer she was just keeping her company. How cold-blooded to use a disabled woman to promote perversion.

I then got the bus home which was a very enjoyable ride. It went along a bumpy road with bumps on and everytime the bus hit the bump it gave me a rollercoaster style sensation and shook me up.

Discuss

I always hear about this crap at hospitals, especially our local ghetto one. My mom works at one and tells stories of how stupid some of the patients are. The tales I can tell...

This thread starter, Profanity, should be banned from this forum.

lizard said:
CT, post your duck seks pics to alleviate the pain here plz

thx

well i don't see anything wrong with the thread *shrug* so i'll only post one;)

park4b.jpg

i always find his stories to be a good read, even if i don't have much to say in response

I don't either, really, but it's like, so today I woke up and swung both legs over the edge of the bed. Then I placed my feet on the floor prior to standing! I peed and took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I put my socks on, one at a time, and a pair of white cotton briefs. All this time I was breathing oxygen! I came to work and was still breathing, only then I was drinking a nice warm cup of coffee, which interestingly enough was a rich, dark brown color, much like the shade of the Monongahela as it flows past the gentle shores of Pittsburgh.

Then I went home.
:lol: I think

ct_thrash said:
*hears Blur the Technicolor by White Zombie in head*

Get it awwwnnnn...
Get it awwwnnnn...
Get it awwwnnnn...
Get it awwwnnnn...
Get it awwwnnnn...

:kickass:

I swear Profanity has to be a University Professor somewhere with 17 degrees in various fields, who chooses to use these forums as a psycological study on us plebians. I am sure of it.

MetalAges said:
I swear Profanity has to be a University Professor somewhere with 17 degrees in various fields, who chooses to use these forums as a psycological study on us plebians. I am sure of it.

the guy has 29K + posts ... can't you give him his own forum or something? :loco:
he deserves it

Profanity dilutes meaningful discussions on forums with his meaningless spam. Would you want Royal Carnage to look like Seriously Off Topic?

Every other member on this forum spams just as much as Profanity. The only difference is that Profanity does it on like twelve different forums, thus gathering an insane amount of posts. Royal Carnage spammers restricts themselves to Royal Carnage.

I guess so... how about heading over to anyoneseenthebridge.com, coldplaying.com, swedishmetal.com, and other places to spam as well. That would be insane and I'm sure they'd love Profanity as much as we do.