The Battle and argument against that whole "this is the lamest UM board comment"

sinerchris

Everythin is never enough
Jan 7, 2002
Back in Flushing, NY for good!
OK, like a lot of ppl say this Nevermore forum UM thingy is like the lamest out there. I BEG TO DIFFER! This particular forum has some of the funniest motherfuckers on the planet! I mean just look at the recent grocery store pics thread, or like when LordofMetal did that whole "gay love with bro on xmas" thing. I was laughing my ass off at that. And many other things. Funny characters on this board. So fuck whoever said this board was lame! :loco:

Reactions: HemiGTX
Hello!

I use severak forums on here: Children Of Bodom, Dark Tranquillity, Kalmah, Nevermore, Soilwork, In Flames, Iced Earth and Iron Maiden. The Nevermore board in my opinion is by far the best and most active! I frequent here the most! It's the bestest best! I luv you guys! Cheers & Beers for all of you! :):):)

the nevermore forum is the only one thats really entertaining
though i occasionally venture into the dragonlord, opeth, symphony x, and vehemence forums
and reeeeeeeeeeeally rarely the arch enemy one... because they are all really annoying

"like when LordofMetal did that whole "gay love with bro on xmas" thing. I was laughing my ass off at that."

:D That's what I'm here for.

I'm sorry, that post isn't clear enough. When I said, "That's what I'm here for," I didn't mean I'm here to make you laugh. I meant I'm here to make love to my brother on Christmas.

I frequent the Opeth, The End Records and Ulver boards...

but this is the most active and most interesting (to say the least)

This is a fun forum. It's not a particularly intelligent one (no offense, homies), but it's entertaining as hell. The only other one I post on regularly is Testament, which has the best flame wars ever and is OLD SCHOOL and THRASH and SEXCELLENT. The rest? Bleh...drop by Amon Amarth and Iced Earth every so often. I should start checking out Imagika, they rock.

We can be intelligent, in fact, most people here are highly intelligent. We just choose to avoid intellectual conversations and focus on inane banter.