TITLE:Brooks is the man. SUBTITLE:A few things regarding Nevermore.

SINNER>>>playin around pal. dont take me so serious.
But really, sure, i know. BUt fuck sin dude. Its like religion. ANd i dont go to church. ANd most things ppl call a sin, I DONT anyway. Thus, thata one of the reasons i said BLOOD. Your name is cool though.

ledmag said:
SINNER>>>playin around pal. dont take me so serious.
ledmag said:
But really, sure, i know. BUt fuck sin dude. Its like religion. ANd i dont go to church. ANd most things ppl call a sin, I DONT anyway. Thus, thata one of the reasons i said BLOOD. Your name is cool though.

I know ledmeg. I did not take you too serious. I just wonder if you knew what it meant.

It can be religious if you are a priest that likes to molest little boys.

The "sin" means any thing that is considered to be ill morale, illegal, non-religious, or harmful to your self. It could also mean love and lust. You know things that movies are mad of lol.

The "real" part means makes you whole, complete, at easy, or satisfied.

In whole, it means you cannot live with out the things that hurt you the most.

Like...
...a drug addict's need for crack or the heroin.
...a smoker needs his cigarette.
...the pope and his little boys
... and so on.
Piercing through your flesh... ...Blades that cut - you cares.

Why shure. I like learning how to exclaim myself without anyone knowing what I just said. :)

actually i believe that using a seven string will almost everytime bring you to a nu metallish sound because you know the seven string sounds from nu metal bands mostly. and: and i dont mind simple rythms at all. it makes the songs more direct as long as they have those awesome solos like in engines of hate or the river has come.

that's what Loomis used to compensate for the simplistic riffs, solos

at least thats how I see it

Symphony X sound more pantera-esque than numetal with their 7 strings...but at times I get a numetalish vibe