uranium-exposing nevermore!?!

Troyanasy said:
Nevermore did not chose that song to be the single/video. Cunt-ry Media did.And that song rules by the way UnRegulated

NP-Riot -Hard Lovin' Man

yea century media is trying to get back and their doing that my selling out their bands to uranium
can't wait for the contract to be over so nevermore can get the hell off it

metalskater7 said:
yea century media is trying to get back and their doing that my selling out their bands to uranium
can't wait for the contract to be over so nevermore can get the hell off it

As a record label and a band, wouldn't you want to be on uranium? In fact, being on Uranium is sort of the "underground metal show to be on" currently since The Ball came back....so it is the best of both worlds. Promotion is not always a bad thing. Liek I said above, I sincerely doubt Nevermore would change it style if they sold 10k-15k of albums or 500k.

DavE

Exposure on Uranium was long overdue, and even more overdue on Headbanger's Ball now.....CM better pony up some $$$ to get a good video for EOR (my vote - I, Voyager)....Nevermore survived the grunge and hip-hop rage the last 10 years...they deserve at least a small piece of recognition and exposure. We know commercial radio will never be an option, so videos on Uranium and the Ball are the only way the band can find new fans. Anybody who knows Nevermore knows that they aren't capable of "selling out"...their music will never be understood by the masses...they can only hope that their fan base stays dedicated, and that new exposure brings in other intelligent metal fans that just haven't heard of them yet.

In canada we have a show called "Much Loud"
I have seen Believe in Nothing approximately three times (maybe less)
over the passed year and a half or so. It's no big deal.

Nevermore like most other bands make money, when you attend a live show. Other then that, they see next to nothing with each individually sold cd. We can all thank the middle man for the situation at hand.

Troyanasy said:
I ask anyone here to name another band who has been around as long as the Nevermore (Sanctuary) with such dedication and drive
kmfdm has been around since 84 and they just keep getting better as well. "from the gutter to the top, kmfdm will never stop"
-neal

Troyanasy said:
Well,Nevermore is one band who don't play for the dollar sign,money grab. I ask anyone here to name another band who has been around as long as the Nevermore (Sanctuary) with such dedication and drive?
-real

A Finnish band called Tarot has been around since the early eighties. Their first album came in -86 and the latest Suffer Our Pleasures a few months ago. Going to go see them perform for the Nth time in two weeks from now at Tammerfest.

neal said:
kmfdm has been around since 84 and they just keep getting better as well. "from the gutter to the top, kmfdm will never stop"
-neal

MDFMK is more like it!
If anyone is into metal...the new Exodus is a lesson in PAIN (P.I.P Balloff)

All Music is Shiite

Lillitu said:
Neal, dude! Maybe you should get it overwith and move to Seattle. :p

Ref notes: Lamours is in Brooklyn, not the Bronx (20 miles apart approximately)

yea but if you live in the bronx you will probably go to concerts in lamours because it is so close

Lillitu said:
Neal, dude! Maybe you should get it overwith and move to Seattle. :p
nahh, all my favorite seatle bands hit san francisco on their tours. and even though it rains a fuckload where im at, i think it rains even more up there haha.
-neal

Kreator's Live Kreation 2 cd set is beyond masterful.....I totally recommend it.

DavE

PS: if you do not own Coma of Souls by Kreator purchase it now....it is essential to any metal cd collection.