Nevermore Boots

Kevin-J

New Metal Member
Aug 17, 2005
Hi. I'm new to the forum. Does anybody know how Nevermore feels about bootleg trading? Is this something they encourage? I ask because I'm looking for people who trade Nevermore boots. Apologies in advance if this is not the appropriate place to ask this question.

Thanks

I had Warrel once tell me that he has no problem with boots as long as they don't end up on eBay, straight from his mouth.

By the way, you guys should all trade with Kevin...he's a cool guy whom I've traded with a couple of times now.

PratlPoet said:
I had Warrel once tell me that he has no problem with boots as long as they don't end up on eBay, straight from his mouth.

By the way, you guys should all trade with Kevin...he's a cool guy whom I've traded with a couple of times now.

Shit, man, I'm finding you everywhere. :cool:

dreamingneonblack said:
Do you have some you would like to trade? I have boots from bands other than NM. But I am looking for some NM for sure. Especially soundboard stuff.

I mainly trade DVDs. I have 4 from Nevermore with one on the way. The trouble is I've only found a couple people who have any.

Kevin-J said:
Shit, man, I'm finding you everywhere. :cool:

Well, you know well my love for Nevermore, so it's natural I'd be here :)

I'm sorry about the Chicago '01 Hard Rock Cafe show, man...I'm finding it plays well in one player but not in another. I'm going to see if I can rustle you up another copy, so hang tight!

Sorry man, but I'd never sell them...only assholes sell boots.

Maybe once trading slows for me I can start a vine here or something...it's up to Wendy.