My new Nevermore boot

Oct 13, 2002
The Womb Of WA
Its rare I really look forward to listening to new live bootlegs anymore, especailly if I already have a bunch from a particular band. Nevermore, however, is one of those bands I can't seem to get enough of. In the mail today was:

NEVERMORE- Longhorn, Stuttgard, Germany 3/2/99 (2CDs)

SOUND- Excellent! Especially for Nevermore who has a guitar sound thats tough to capture in good quality on a live bootleg. A lot of the Nevermore boots out there have a very "muddy" sound to them.

TRACKLIST- Blah, I'm too lazy to type them all out. But its from '99, so you know it has a bunch of stuff from the "Dreaming Neon Black" album. And that being my favorite by them I'm very ok with this!

BONUS- Two discer, I believe my first for this band, most of their boots are one disc. They also play a Sanctuary tune, and not a damn thing wrong with that!

heeeeeey dude, if you can put that shit on your computer, and if i help you with FTP, think u could upload it??? i have an FTP with 140+ audio bootlegs. definitely something u might be interested in if you like live raw recordings. i can give you a personal account which you will be able to access just about any hour of any day. :)

495 said:
heeeeeey dude, if you can put that shit on your computer, and if i help you with FTP, think u could upload it??? i have an FTP with 140+ audio bootlegs. definitely something u might be interested in if you like live raw recordings. i can give you a personal account which you will be able to access just about any hour of any day. :)

Greets bro! I've tried a couple times in the past to do that FTP internet tradin' thingy, but both times even before I got anything uploaded it was far too time consuming. And when I heard how long it takes to upload something of good quality I became even less interested in learning about FTP trading. Sorry man, time wise I don't think I'll be able to trade that way.