Nevermore dvd

ghostwriter

Mar 29, 2003
E'ville,IN.
Visit site
I just got the dvd from Fates Warning, althought a long time fan I must say that I was really not happy with my veiwing of this dvd.. the sound quality was horrible,and the key board player was over barring. :loco:
I just would like to know that if Nevermore ever put out a dvd? Ive seen three of their videos and I play them all the time. I think live recording has its set backs, however I would love to add a Nevermore dvd to my collection. :Spin:

Although this is unrelated, I read in the FAQ section on the official site how he's spotted online. How can you get a hold of him on there...like is there any type of account or pin number?

DVD HOME VID would be great...

Then we can see if they are as good as PERDITION HEARSE

he's spotted online, on the board, his nick is WD

he's also been spotted on IRC, i remember he made a post awhile back telling everyone to go to a channel on IRC, I went and BOOOOOOOOm, to my surprise, there he be

Yeah, that's what I was wondering about, the specific channel on IRC, taking the official site doesn't clarify the actual IRC channel where he is. well thanks.

hehe

He was pretty quiet,every now and then made a referance to a band that is cool (death, megadeth)
and answered all the questions. Even all the ones that dude (poisongod, i think) bombarded him with, haha

comical as well

I thought he stated a few months back that they may have been filming footage for a DvD at some point. For years prior he had been saying: "NO" though...kind of like TallicA and music videos back in the day.

Pick up Century Media's 10th Anniversay DvD for some live Nevermore in the meantime. Not the best quality, but better than nothing.

DavE

Cool. Yeah, I read alot of interviews and he seems to have a great sense of humour.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=55327

I don't know if anything came of this or not. No one I talked to saw camera's. But I was told the last Seattle show they did have a rough sound board recording made at the time. (When most people were gone, and one of the people I know was still there, a recording of that nights live set was played. Could be soooo full of shit. I don't know. But he says he got the first four or five songs from the set on a tape or disc. He's an asshole, so I don't trust a word he says. He was probably trying to rub my nose in it.)

Nevermore said "never" to the live release. But yes to a dvd. I don't have a clue where this stands.

h

yeah, "Never" was to the live release, then he said CM will probably throw a DVD outt

but since they're leaving CM...that might not happen

thanks Dave and to all, seen them(nevermore) once in Cincy,Oh. one of the best damn live shows I have ever seen. like I said before Ive got three of their videos and would love to have a dvd of nevermore, even if it was them sitting around talking about their lives, and accomplishments. It would be really nice to see this from a real band and not bon jovi or the typical commercail bands