Nevermore DVD?

dolphz

Black Heart
Aug 21, 2001
Elmhurst, Ill. USA
Visit site
I heard a rumor a little while back that Nevermore are going to release a DVD of a live concert from a recent tour. Anyone have any info on this? (Sorry if I missed a prvious discussion of this, I'm from the Opeth board.)
Thanks.

I heard that too. From what I know, it's kind of up in the air right now. Last I heard Jeff Loomis still had to see the footage from the Waken Open Air show 2001 and then they would make some decisions. I'm thinking that a DVD would be made, if from anything, the Wacken show because they were professionally recording veerything there.
I hope this has helped out some what.

Originally posted by dolphz
I heard a rumor a little while back that Nevermore are going to release a DVD of a live concert from a recent tour. Anyone have any info on this? (Sorry if I missed a prvious discussion of this, I'm from the Opeth board.)
Thanks.
Hey dolphz, have you heard anything about an Opeth DVD comming out? A DVD from Opeth or Nevermore would be awesome

Yes, there is a Opeth DVD in the works from what I've heard. It is supposed to be part documentary on the making of Blackwater Park, and partly a live concert. I really hope this happens. On a related note, I just picked up the Emperor DVD, Emperial Live Ceremony, and it is excellent. We NEED more extreme music dvds!!!

It'd be fucking cool is they made a DVD of the Wacken show. I was there and thought it was a fucking brilliant performance. Unfortunately they only had a 45 minute set but maybe they could figure out some other kind of footage to put on if there was something like a DVD release?