The Battle and argument against that whole "this is the lamest UM board comment"

well...The Opeth board is pretty gay right now...
this forum is one of the coolest..it has the nicest people on it...truly! the Testament board is also really cool...i dont post on there alot but i lurk around and theres awesome people over there...i like the Amon Amarth board although its slow...

some of you take it a little too seriously with the "lamest board" comments.... come on, its all in good fun.... have a laugh at it.... It's kinda like how people widely regard New Jersey as the lamest state in America.... I think thats pretty funny, I'm proud to live in the most made fun of state in the US.

SunlapseVertigo said:
some of you take it a little too seriously with the "lamest board" comments.... come on, its all in good fun.... have a laugh at it.... It's kinda like how people widely regard New Jersey as the lamest state in America.... I think thats pretty funny, I'm proud to live in the most made fun of state in the US.
i don't think anyone is takingthe comments seriously

Lord of Metal said:
Wow...there's so much detail in the pic though.....................and sorry, but I can't help you with the font K. :cry:
I figured it out LOM. Where I was storing my pics resizes it automatically, and the format was the giant format. I made it a jpg, which reduced the KB size, thus giving my detail back. Whew! It's pretty cool full size, I'll email it to you.

MILK, it does a body good.

No forum can be really lame if it lacks a Now Eating/Drinking thread. If you want to see a nice example - go to the Dark Tranquillity board. :loco: (I'm not saying that the DT board is lame - only that thread!)