New Plan for the Board

Glad to see someone's trying to implement my plan - it is a good plan, so please stick to it.

We don't want to have the forum taken away - keep in mind that this forum is provided to us via the courtesy of the boys in nevermore - it is a privilege, not a right to post here. We should keep that in mind. This doesn't mean we can't have fun, but let's do try to make an effort about at least 50% seriousness here ;)

rock on and rock out

-Steve-

Frets is absolutely right..if something shitty is going down here, that means someone, even WD can have this board shut down..i dont want that to happen and that is why i dont want the Off Topic guys here..its really nothing personal, its just im very attached to this forum and i dont want to see it go to hell..the Off Topic people somehow managed to get their own forum shut down....Mark was nice enough to create another one for them but they need to stay there i think....I know Jeff doesnt like the forum much as it is because we get goofy but if it gets worse than it has been, that can mean certain destruction..just taking precaution.....

Maharet said:
Frets is absolutely right..if something shitty is going down here, that means someone, even WD can have this board shut down..i dont want that to happen and that is why i dont want the Off Topic guys here..its really nothing personal, its just im very attached to this forum and i dont want to see it go to hell..the Off Topic people somehow managed to get their own forum shut down....Mark was nice enough to create another one for them but they need to stay there i think....I know Jeff doesnt like the forum much as it is because we get goofy but if it gets worse than it has been, that can mean certain destruction..just taking precaution.....

my sentiments exactly.