Nevermore's the greatest band ever

:) watch out for Sabu, Taz (WWE fucking RUINED HIM I TELL YOU!!), RVD (ruined him as well), Balls Mahoney, Raven (ruined...), Sandman, Super Crazy, Tajiri (did i ever mention that um.. RUINED???), Rhino (yes, with an I)
any ECW star that went to WCW or WWE got RUINED, their talent got wasted.... wheres Taz? COMMENTARY, wheres Tajiri? who knows... wheres Raven? fired... wheres Rhino? injured, but coming back? $10 says theyll release him

Yeah I have to agree with you there. I liked Raven on WCW days. And these other guys from ECW I liked too but were quickly lost in the shuffle. Damn that WWE for taking over everything!:yuk:

Wrestling is amusing...
As for me... My parents are away at a corpse viewing and I just spent 2+ hrs. typing a story on the computer only to find that the site I want to post it on "cannot be found" according to my computer. It's storywite, might you know what theproblem w/the site is now, Bozzy? LOL! Errr, dsm?

Ricky Steamboat is DA MAN. I miss ECW...Mikey Whipwreck was cool. RVD was never that good...he misses all his spots and poses too much. But they killed him when he was getting popular. It's all HHH's fault that wrestling sucks so hard now. But Chris Benoit is still a god among men.

On the unnofficial "what are you doing" topic, I just posted an eloquent rant on love on my online diary (yes, I'm a fucking loser), convinced my dad I could get my homework done this weekend, and now I'm off to eat dinner.

DSM-you need to get a code to get a dj. And, as soon as the storywrite site is working again, you damn well better go back there because I've posted more stories there are no one ever reviews them, so I just keep checking back there for no reason.

The Mirror one is the one they tell me has the "cliche plot." Maybe you, as a Neverhead/Sanctuary fan, will be able to appriciate it more. Just hope you et to read it and some of the other ones. "Vengance and Suffering" is one of my favorite ones that I have posted there.

Mikey Whipwreck owned. He is one of my 2 favorite guys. He was best when he was the psycho with the red hair and teamed with Tajiri (best tag team ever). He, Tajiri, and Sinister Minister (best manager ever) cut such awesome promos and shit together. And Mikey does the Whippersnapper (fuck the "Stunner") properly!

My other favorite... Raven. Fuck the WWE for waisting one of the best speakers in the buisness, and one hell of a wrestler. Though, he really needs to don the grungy clothes again...

and yes, Nevermore is the greatest band ever.... them and Tool... my two favorite bands...

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
oh yes, vocals are great, guitar rules, drums are awesome, and the bass lines (that i can hear) are great too. all hail the masters of metal, and with threads like this constantly littering the board, we will look like the Dark Tranquillity, Testament, Metallica, Pantera, and MetClub boards, with droning bullshit about how great a band is, when everyone on the board KNOWS ABOUT IT, which is why theyre at the board in the first place

true the bass is to low. shepperd do something please :)

I would also like to add that i have no issues with any CD nevermore has ever put out and Sheppard don't take this personal. see you at the jar or green room next time you come to phoenix. just please no Pirotechnix!!!!