Nirvana crowned greatest rock band of the modern era

:lol:

I was in grade 5 in 1989.

Anyway, on Nirvana, Kurt was the only depressed one....the other two weren't. Look at Dave Grohl..... At least his depression was real, unlike most of the others....

Winmar said:
:lol:

I was in grade 5 in 1989.

Anyway, on Nirvana, Kurt was the only depressed one....the other two weren't. Look at Dave Grohl..... At least his depression was real, unlike most of the others....

So, Kurt was the only depressed one, but Dave Grohl's depression was real? Excuse me??

Shit yeah, did it ever come out wrong! Let me just go check what time it was I wrote that.....

Ok it was 1:47am. Late enough for my writing to be a bit disjointed. :)

Anyway Nightwing, if you'd re-read it you would have got my drift, as Spiff did.

Kurt was depressed, the other two weren't, as evidenced by Kurt being the dead one of the three.

I think the massive heroin addiction was what got to him, depressed my ass.

I don't see where you are trying to go with this Rob. The other two weren't depressed and kurt was. So what? we knew that.

Also, I think they fact he had run out of ideas and was a junkie fuck was the reason he shot himself. Either that or it was a major conspiracy where the CIA killed him because he knew to much, kinda like what happened with Jeff Buckley.

:lol: Duffman, I think you better put that drink down and step away from the vehicle.