Nevermore's the greatest band ever

I need to check out MDB, i started to a few months ago, but then i discovered testament,BG and slayer, and they blew the 2 MDB songs i heard out of the water.

MDB have a lot of good death metal songs, like from their first albums. Or maybe you're just not a doomster... Hey, I'm not either, but MDB have a lot of different elements in their music. Death, doom, neo-classical goth, etc.

I really enjoy doom along the lines of Old Paradise Lost and Candlemass, but I've yet to jump into that realm of metal.

All will come in time.

ECW was great. all the best guys went to other feds and got ruined as dsm said. Taz(human suplex machine baby!), raven(who was the best shit ever), RVD, sandman. shite!
i used to fucking LOVE wrestling! i would watch RAW EVERY SINGLE MONDAY! i would never miss it for anything
but it sucks now

as for wrestling outside of the TV, my friends and I used to do that shit like anywhere from 3-6 years ago. now i'm outta that shit.
I ACTUALLY wrestle now! REAL WRESTLING! amateur wrestling. i just got 4th at regionals actually on thursday and destroyed my 2 year rival who i've never beaten befoe, so i'm happy. wrestling is SO damn hard to be remotely good at. incredibly touhg. anyway! i could babble forever about the glory of amateur wrestling and how we're elite and wrestling requires so much more than every sport, but i won't bore you all. hardest....sport....ever.....

yclipc09.jpg

yclipc10.jpg

alright i'm done