Figured I would drop in and say hello.

Xyrus77

Lord Of Chaos
Feb 17, 2002
New Jersey USA
Visit site
I wanted to come in and say hello. Ive been lurking here and there lately. I took some time off from the computer for a while due to losing touch with some things going on. But now that I am on the overnight shift at work and the holidays quickly approaching I am now getting back into "stay the fuck at home" month. lol

Anyway, hello to the few that might remember me and hello to all the new faces around here.

Ill find something else to post about in a few minutes Im sure.

Later

Blackwater- Hello, dont know you either, but will get to know you Im sure. You live in one of my favorite cities (Dallas). I havent been there in a few years though.

ct- Sorry, for some reason I thought you were married. My apologies, but either way, glad to hear things are going well for you.

ct_thrash said:
we're both dallas gals :headbang:

but i got squidnapped away to maryland
*is jealous*

I WANNA BE NAPPPPPPPPED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Favorite city, eh? Well either you're nuts or there's stuff here I'm missing. I'm trying to make it to NY in a few months, maybe I'll see you around. Lucky Yankee

ct_thrash said:
i'll hand out flyers at the d.c. show on the 11th :lol:
Hahaha, once we get off the ground I can quit my stupid job. You can keep working though and steal toys. Oooh...lord of the rings toys! You're lucky, you have a cool guy that drives around for shows...everyone I know is all "nooooo I don't wanna drive" or "eh...I don't have money for that". Losers! I keep having to go to stuff alone

:lol: heheh
i'm lucky indeed. yeah none of my friends were ever interested in going to concerts, except one, but she was always busy. so i dragged my brother along to most of them, then went on my own once inside.

Blackwater - I remember going to West End when I was younger. And Six Flags (yes I still call it that even though I live in NJ now). Sea World down in San Antonio. I used to live in a small town called Hubbard. It was about 90 miles south of Dallas. Always had a good time down in Tx.

*edited part*- And I damn sure dont live in Hoboken. I hate most of North Jersey. Im only about 5 minutes from the beach.

ct - Thats right, I remember you used to be in TX. So how is Maryland? I have family down in Bel Air, MD. I havent been there in years though.