Hello

Acie is a fine young fellow with a bright future ahead of him. I hope to one day meet this lad, to allot him his brush with greatness.

Now Cara my dearest, must I say that I am quite displeased with these unabashed showings of your rump, midriff, and navel that have recently been surfacing. Eric T esquire commented over email, when questioned about your change in demeanor, "that you have carte blanch to say anything to anyone on this forum as long as you parade your dairy aire to the disheveled masses who congregate on this haphazard hell hole of a mssg board." His quote, not mine.

Frankly, it breaks my heart to see you offer yourself as a faptoy for these fiends amusement!! I implore you to remove those photos from the server of this downtrodden dystrophy support group at once, post haste!! Do not deign to disagree with my wishes, for I will offer no acceptance to your pleas! These incidences must be stymied! Filth such as Lord Red Dragon and his entourage of estrogenic blood hounds, must not be encourage by such photography, as they will soon be desensitized by such fapping material and will soon act on their impulses.

I've been showing my rump here for ages. You do realize that we've seen Frank's balls and penis, yes? I realize that's not quite the same, but, I find no harm in displaying myself in such a way that no key parts are visible. But thank you for your brotherly concern :)

There's really no one here that loses respect for Cara when she poses artistically, except maybe Eric. Now if she posed with a lampshade up her arse, we may become concerned.

Haha, well even I wouldn't call some of my poses "artistic." Just, "all in good fun."

For those who thrive off of bitching and would rather stay silent than ever say a good word, well...THAT'S A SHAME. :loco: (Not directed at Jerry, completely)

I was just glossing it over, but there are a few that have that feel. But it isn't like you're playing "Hide the household appliances" in them. :heh:

I really don't give a crap if my pictures get any compliments or not. It's just postin'

I also don't really give a crap what is said behind my back, but certain individuals are overly bitter. And that's a shame.