Hello, My Name Is Inigo Montoya...

Thorn23TX

Marked By The Triangle
Jun 16, 2005
Dallas
Hello, everyone...

I know I had a LOT of you come up to me because of the T-shirt I was wearing on Wednesday night and ask where I got it.

1196887105T-Princess-Bride-1.jpg

Well, a good friend of mine is the creator/designer and sells limited edition t-shirts/hoodies/etc. called "Endangered Wear." The basic premise is that he prints actual limited runs of his shirts and once they are gone they are gone - no reprints. You'll have a cool t-shirt that only a select few will have and you shouldn't have to worry about seeing your shirt everywhere you go.

Anyway, that's enough of a sales pitch. I'm not on Scott's payroll nor am I getting anything out of this other than to help a good friend perhaps get a little additional business (maybe then he'll take me to lunch and pick up the check.) :lol: If interested, check out the ENDANGERED WEAR WEBSITE and see if there's anything you can't live without. :headbang:

You can buy a similar shirt online, I believe. My best friend has one. The name tag is red and white, and it's positioned over the left pectoral (or breast, if you're a woman) like you might normally find a name tag. Quite amusing, but it does make it look like she found a nametag, wrote that, and stuck it on. :lol:

Feel free to sick a ROUS on me, as I suck! :( Between my Mom passing away right before Xmas and a new house in July, it wasn't meant to be this year... and we missed you guys something fierce! I need my annual dose of woman-love, ya know?!

I could not pass up an opp to quote the Princess Bride, though. ;)

A friend of mine recently got married...and the theme for the wedding was The Princess Bride. It was definitely 'wuvvv.....twoooo wuvv....' They used parts of the score (by Mark Knopfler) and everything. :kickass:

No, the preacher did not invoke the same quotes or accent as The Impressive Clergyman in the movie. (Darn.)
Yes, his last name WAS Cook. (Peter Cook played the IC in the movie.)
No, it wasn't intentional, just an amazing coincidence. :heh:

He's only mostly dead... Hey.. Hello in there... What is it that's worth living for?? true love... no, he clearly said 'to blave'... LIAR!!!! LIAAR!!!!!

A friend of mine recently got married...and the theme for the wedding was The Princess Bride. It was definitely 'wuvvv.....twoooo wuvv....' They used parts of the score (by Mark Knopfler) and everything. :kickass:

No, the preacher did not invoke the same quotes or accent as The Impressive Clergyman in the movie. (Darn.)
Yes, his last name WAS Cook. (Peter Cook played the IC in the movie.)
No, it wasn't intentional, just an amazing coincidence. :heh:

Our priest kind of looks like Christopher Lee as Saruman with a shorter beard and hair. He's even got the voice. I really want to ask him to hold a staff while he's doing our ceremony but Brian said I wasn't allowed to.

Our priest kind of looks like Christopher Lee as Saruman with a shorter beard and hair. He's even got the voice. I really want to ask him to hold a staff while he's doing our ceremony but Brian said I wasn't allowed to.

"There shall be no dawn....for the Age of Men."

"Uh, preacher? Thanks for that inspiring invocation....couldya please stick to the script?" :heh: