shirts

As someone that wears a uniform to work 5 days out of the week, I don't really have a lot of days where I just put on jeans and a t-shirt, but i still have a closet full of metal shirts and just random black shirts in general. I just find in general the older I get, the more sports stuff I wear (i have like 2 hockey jerseys and going to buy a 3rd after xmas) instead of a metal shirt, though I do still wear them quite often.

I usually just wear some kind of smedium, black/green shirt and jeans. Haven't worn a metal shirt in about 8 months.

Same, metal shirts are the only shirts I buy, the rest are given to me as gifts for birthday/christmas etc and I use that stuff for work.

Probably one of the funniest moments was when I wore my Dark Tranquillity "Enter Suicidial Angels" longsleeve to work a few years back. I was in the elevator and this lady asked if my shirt said "Enter Suicidal Angels" with the most incredulous voice/look imaginable. It was quite difficult not to laugh in her face. Did I mention I work at a Catholic SchoolBoard? :Smokedev:

is that the ugly one with brown logo

i have it too, it is v. comfortable

Bought these the other day.

Front:
bzm103c.jpg

Back:
bzm103b.jpg

Front:
dak101c.jpg

Back:
dak101b.jpg

Front:
hll101c.jpg

Back:
hll101b.jpg

We just made this here list of the metal wear we own (the whole family, that is so some are doubles like NB and shit)

AC/DC Back in Black TS
Angantyr Sejr TS
Arckanum Kostogher LS
Bathory S/T LS
Bathory Blood Fire Death LS
Beherit Logo CUT
Bewitched Pentagram Prayer CUT
Bewitched Encyclopedia of Evil TS
Bewitched Ripped Angel LS
Burzum Det som Engang Var LS
Candlemass EDM white CUT
Carpathian Forest LOGO LS
Celtic Frost LOGO winged CUT
Darkthrone LOGO TS
Darkthrone A blaze CUT
Deströyer 666 Cold Steel TS
Electricution No Fat Chicks TS
Enslaved Hordanes Land TS
Exciter Heavy Metal Maniac CUT
Forbidden Forbidden Evil TS
Gamma Ray No World Order LS
Heathen Victims of Deception TS
Immortal At the heart of Winter LS
Immortal At the heart of Winter TS
Iron Maiden Hoodie
Iron Maiden Hoodie
Iron Maiden Eddie Rips up Gothenburg TS
Judas Priest Screaming for Vengeance BODY
Lethal Thrash Metal Terror white TS
Lethal Thrash Metal Terror black TS 2st
Lethal You stare in the face of Vengeance vit TS 3st
Lethal Demolition BODY
Mayhem De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas TS
Mayhem Eastern Front 2001 LS
Metallica Ride the Lightning TS
Metallica Master of Puppets TS (Courtesy of DEMILICH YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN MY CONSCIENCE HAUNTS ME EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU WILL BE REWARDED)
Nasheim Logo LS
Nasheim Logo TS
Nasheim Logo CUT
Nasheim Evighet/Undergång LS Silver print
Nasheim Evighet/Undergång TS Silver print
Negura Bunget Majestru Sfetnic TS 2st
Nifelheim Devil's Force LS
Nifelheim Black Metal Attack 2004 TS
Nifelheim Black Metal Attack 2004 CUT
Overkill Wrecking Crew TS
Paragon Steelbound LS
Sabbat So it is done TS
Satyricon Dark Medieval Times Hoodie
Taake Crest TS (Courtesy of DEMILICH YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN MY CONSCIENCE HAUNTS ME EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU WILL BE REWARDED)
Thyrfing En pest otyglad TS
Thyrfing 10 års-jubileum TS
Toxic Holocaust Toxic Thrash Metal TS
Venom LOGO TS
WASP Fuck Like a Beast TS
Watain Casus Luciferi TS

Lost/destroyed/whatever

Toxic Holocaust minns inte vad fan det stod TS
Arckanum Anti-Cosmic Chaos Assault TS
Iron Maiden A Matter of Life and Death TS
Marduk Panzer Divison Marduk CUT
Probably a few more

BR? are you kidding me? that stuff is shit. my ol lady worked there in college and brought me reams of the stuff because she got ridiculous discounts. all the stuff fell apart. the jeans were atrocious.
ok, exaggerating but it's still cheap shit made by slaves. so is gap. old navy is very very cheap.
i honestly dont know who makes (read: forces chinese children to sew garments) long lasting and stylish clothes. like i said, i only have the BR stuff because the wife worked there.
my personal experience with long lasting clothes have to be fruit of the loom t-shirts.

story: my gay neighbor bought $250 pants at a boutique the other day and they ripped right down the ass-crack seam when he was dancing on new years eve. super high quality stuff there. $250 hahahahahaha

lmao :lol:

I miss that guy. He comes up in conversation every other day as a result of his amazing extravagance and just general ridiculousness. I recall one evening we saw flashing lights in front of the house and we looked out the window to see him getting a citation for speeding. Apparently, he tried to evade police by pulling into his own driveway and hiding in the car

Neg. He's super-gay and actually quite annoying. I could only tolerate him because he and the wife were friends.

i once made a list of my shirts some years back when i cared enough to effort things like that and the collection was rather humungous but many of them i don't wear much anymore because they're TOO BIG (i didn't used to be fat but i have sort of gained a sense of fashion i guess in the sense that i don't really feel comfortable wearing XL shirts when i'm really size S like i did when i was 15 (my WITH FEAR I KISS THE BURNING DARKNESS shirt was fucking great and they only had it in XL so honestly, what was i supposed to do?))

my favourites these days include that red luror shirt + the celtic frost monotheist one + katatonia jhva elohim meth + the thergothon shirt i kind of accidentally ripped apart a little bit so i need someone with female sewing skills to patch it up for me

Shirts that I wear on a semi-regular rotation include...

Farsot - IIII TS
WoY- Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground LS
WitTR - Diadem Era Shirts X2 Designs
Gwnybleidd - Amaranthine
Agalloch -2008 PNW Tour TS
Oakhelm - Logo shirt TS
Tool - Lateralus Era shirt (Falling apart at the seams)

I have an entire baseball bag of other metal apparel which I rarely wear, as the designs are a little too elaborate for my modest sensibilities.

My rotation

Grave Miasma
Hammers of Misfortune - The Bastard
Orodruin - COTD
Incantation
Sabbat

While I have others, these are the shirts I wear most:

Craft
Vhernen
Trist
Velnias
Chaos Moon
Oaken Throne 2 designs

Retired:
Edge of Sanity - Unorthodox LS - greatest shirt ever. I've had it forever and the front design has a small hole in it so I had to stop wearing it.

Well, when I am not wearing tree clothes or sand clothes (cammies, GET ITZ? HAHAHAWHEOW!!!oneon1!) I wear awesome clothes. Mostly band shirts and mayhaps a fred-perry here or there when i want to look fancy. Also, suits are always good.