Festival Attire

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Specifically, T-Shirts. Which shirts will y'all be wearing on Friday and Saturday, for identification purposes? I'll wear a black Strato shirt on Friday. See y'all there!:headbang:

I'll be wearing my Phi Mu Alpha letters - black shirt with Gold letters. I know I should probably wear a metal band's concert/tour t-shirt, but all I own is Metallica's Master of Puppets .. and well, they ain't playin', haha! Plus, this festival represents the core ideals of my fraternity. Just ask Dream Theater :cool:

I started thinking about this, but I have so many to choose from it's tough. I need to plan ahead to make sure the right ones are clean.

I went to an Opeth show with a friend, and while he was at the bar someone next to him asked, "who would come to an Opeth show in a white t-shirt?" - at which point he turned round to reveal that it was a white Opeth shirt. And now he can pick himself out in the DVD of the show.

What will the weather in Atlanta be like?

As a sign of protest, I will be wearing Pretty Maids shirts each day of the festival until Glenn brings the Maids over to play! I was bidding on a snazzy 1992 bright purple Pretty Maids jacket this summer that would have looked ghastly in the heat of Atlanta but I was outbid. I was going to REALLY protest by wearing that son of a bitch each night.

I usually don't plan what I'm wearing two weeks in advance.

On Thursday, however, so you can all spot me - I'll likely be the only 15 year old there in a Bob Seger tour shirt from the "Face The Promise" tour.

I didn't know they came in other colors. :lol:

you could always just wear it over and over again until you wear it so much it just gets that faded black look

thats one thing i dont like about band t's, dont get me wrong there is nothing with black but recently i looked at all my shirts at once, and like 75% were black, it gets kind of old. just kinda wish some other colors made their way in there.

if you wanted to go super rebel you could wear a plain white T, this way when ever other people take pictures of everyone in the arena, you can say, "hey thats me!" or maybe on the prog power DVD (if theres another one), you can spot all the white t-shirted fellows and figure out which one is you, would be nifty.

As a sign of protest, I will be wearing Pretty Maids shirts each day of the festival until Glenn brings the Maids over to play! I was bidding on a snazzy 1992 bright purple Pretty Maids jacket this summer that would have looked ghastly in the heat of Atlanta but I was outbid. I was going to REALLY protest by wearing that son of a bitch each night.

Rock on, brother! I was looking for some Pretty Maids gear as well, but settled for Giuffria and TNT shirts. I'm reasonably certain I'll be the only one rocking a Giuffria T.