Wed/Thurs ProgPower shirt days

Andy Laudano

Feb 24, 2005
Ft Worth Texas
Here's an idea to help promote the fest to all the Atlanta locals who come to see Nightwish that might not know about ProgPower as well as make it easy to recognize other PPUSA attendees. If you go to see Nightwish/Kamelot, instead of wearing a Nightwish, Kamelot or other band shirt, wear one of your PPUSA festival shirts. This is a golden opportunity to help promote the fest, as Glenn says Nightwish could sell out Center Stage by themselves, without all the out of town help. That means there should be plenty of locals at these shows. If we're all wearing ProgPower shirts it would be easy to ask someone waiting in line to get in, at the bar, standing next to you before the show, etc. that's wearing a non PPUSA shirt, "Hey, Are you going to the festival too?" And then tell them what they've been missing.

I was planning on wearing last year's shirt one night anyway since wearing a crazed surgeon shirt locally is bad for business. But I'll break out 11 as well unless 13's is available early.

I could quote that movie from beginning to end. "Imagine your a deer". Best scene in the whole movie. Nehoo, I think that it is a great idea also. I am all for it. :)