SX/EPICA/IE TOUR ROLL CALL!

Or is it that your Dad is bringing YOU?!:lol: J/K! Anyway, it'll be great to see you there. You're NEVER too young to ROCK!:headbang:

Nahh he doesn't even like metal

He likes light Christian music and jazz

I just wanna show him a metal show...plus it's clean vocals this time so he won't get mad

If you see me with a 50 year old guy with gray hair, that's me haha :)

Nahh he doesn't even like metal

He likes light Christian music and jazz

I just wanna show him a metal show...plus it's clean vocals this time so he won't get mad

Say, he'd fit right in on this forum, sometimes! :lol:

If you see me with a 50 year old guy with gray hair, that's me haha :)

If you haven't already, make sure he has earplugs available for use if he feels it necessary. I'm not kidding, either: I'm a metalhead and a music fan and I wear them at virtually every show.
I'd hate to be a casual listener (or less) and be forced to deal with the volume. :saint:

Say, he'd fit right in on this forum, sometimes! :lol:

If you haven't already, make sure he has earplugs available for use if he feels it necessary. I'm not kidding, either: I'm a metalhead and a music fan and I wear them at virtually every show.
I'd hate to be a casual listener (or less) and be forced to deal with the volume. :saint:

Yeah I can see a lot of the people on this board don't like harsh vocals. I like pretty much every genre of metal so I go to a lot of Death/Black metal shows too. This is actually gonna be my first Prog/Power show so I'm excited.

Oh yeah he knows.....he tells me to wear earplugs at every concert. I won't because I just don't and I wanna actually hear the band but for him, he definitely will haha

Anyway.. it sucks Simone won't be on here but I must admit, I really like Amanda Somerville! I can't wait to see her live!!!!!

Amanda has a very very nice voice... you will love it :) And it will be so much fun!!!! :)
I'll keep it short because I prefer not to give my opinion on this band anymore... hahaha

ahuahuahuahua
Well as long as I have my Epica Live-Head Banging Partner in Crime by my side for the show I don't care who is singing. :loco::headbang: I can't wait ;)

And by the way, welcome back, mummy. It's been quite a while since you last posted. :p

Thanks! :) Let's see now for how long I'll keep posting :p

hahaha
it will be too nice!
Can't waiiiiit :)

But now, we need an AF show together. too many Epica ones already hahaha

The show tonight in San Diego was great. I guess I don't read enough, I was shocked when Amanda came out instead of Simone. Last I had read a while back, she was still touring. Oh well. We both thought Amanda did a great job, and if anything, had more stage personality that Simone did the last time we saw her. Lots of good songs.

Symphony X was great as usual, though I was kind of hoping they would play Odyssey for a close. I'll survive.

Neither of us dug Into Eternity. Are they always so negative or was it just with the San Diego crowd. They made multiple comments about they didn't have the crowd, that we didn't seem into them, etc. At one point, the lead singer said "you guys will REALLY like this part of the song, since you don't have to do anything." Couldn't tell if he was joking, or what.

Aww I have heard a lot of bad things about them on this tour. :(

When they get to Florida they have tons of fans waiting. No one here knows Epica :lol:

Not very positive stuff about IE on this tour indeed... but seems like in San Diego it was even worse for them..

No one knows Epica in Florida? o_O I thought they would because of the South American people living there....

I wonder what happened to Into Eternity in San Diego. I hate to say it, but the NYC performance was def. the worst I've ever seen by them (and I'm a fanboy). Hope they get their act together for the remainder dates of this tour.

Epica got a surprising outstanding ovation in New York City though. I honestly didn't expect that, based on their attendance last time they were around (Hmmm, about 40 people?).