INTO ETERNITY!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
I LOVE their Scattering Of Ashes CD! 9.75/10 Can't wait to see 'em on 5/01 opening for SX and Epica! I loved them at PPUSA IV or V, whichever one it was. They are getting even better with time. See y'all there! BTW, favorite CDs, songs, and experiences with this band?

fuckin love this band!
ordered their disc from CM Distro about 2 weeks ago.. won't download it - i wanna wait to listen to it in its entirety with it in hand

All of their albums are killer, but I do like the newest one slightly better than the rest, heh. I have the honor of going on tour with them in a few weeks for a few days, which is a real thrill for me, I am a HUGE IE fan.

I have thought about driving to Des Moines to see the show there, but not sure yet.

I was a little disappointed with The Scattering of Ashes. Most of it is great, but one of the singers decided to add some King Diamondesque screech to his arsenal, effectively killing the album in my opinion. It's not just the jarring effect that kind of wail has, pulling attention from the otherwise amazing music, but he can't do it as well as KD or other people that can pull that stuff off. I don't know, just my opinion on the newest album. Buried in Oblivion and Dead or Dreaming remain high up on my awesome albums list.

I was impressed with them initially but once you get a hold on their style it's pretty repetitive. The songs all have basically the same arrangement. Gets abit old after a couple of listens.

I was impressed with them initially but once you get a hold on their style it's pretty repetitive. The songs all have basically the same arrangement. Gets abit old after a couple of listens.

Sacrilege!!!!!!!!!!! Next you'll be saying that St. Anger is the best Metallica album!