Into Eternity debut new video on Headbangers Ball this weekend

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
January 27th, 2007 - Into Eternity debut new video on Headbangers Ball this weekend; on tour now with Destruction

Century Media:
Into Eternity's stunning new video for the track "Severe Emotional Distress" will make its Headbangers Ball debut Saturday night, Jan. 27th on MTV2 at 10PM EST/7PM PST. The clip, shot by up-and-coming director Kevin Wildt (Set Your Goals, The Warriors), is a conceptual piece with a storyline that goes perfectly with the aggressiveness of the song and the meaning behind the lyrics. If you can’t wait to see it, click this link to check it out now

© Cortney Bodnar

The group kicked off 2007 as direct support to the legendary Destruction, a trek that also marks the addition of new members Steve Bolognese (ex-Beyond The Embrace) on drums and Justin Bender on guitars. This is the group’s second run supporting "The Scattering Of Ashes", and fans can expect a blistering 40+ minute set. Municipal Waste and Hirax will also be joining the package for certain dates.

See the tour page for the complete itinerary or this forum thread (by Alina - thanks!) with all the ticket and club info!

I saw it... the video played, not much else. It was very cool to see IE on that show!!! Nothing said about it, I don't think.

Another bonus, Nevermore's new video also debuted that day!

Slayer: if you had checked the IE website, you had found the youtube link there too ;)

I love the video. I like the typical metal setting of a band playing in someone's bedroom. Some think it's not original and don't like it because of that, but I don't care, it makes me think of older metal vids and I love it!