shirts

and I still havent worn pants this winter.

beerandnuts_resized.jpg

Krigloch the Furious said:
dressing up is for pussies. and tucking in shirts is the worst thing ever!
I wear Bears, Illini, and my Jackson guitar shirts to work.
and I still havent worn pants this winter.
hahahaha!
some people like to look good though. nothing wrong with that is there?

ROFL. nice. I have the kilt because I played in a band, so my instructor gave me one he acquired from a former member of the Canadian Scottish who passed away, so it's military issue, twice the weight of most kilts, warm as shit and sways kickassly.

Krigloch the Furious said:
dont have to dress up to look good
yeah, i didnt mean they were mutually exclusive. its generally recognized that one can look BETTER when they dress nicely

dorian gray said:
yeah, i didnt mean they were mutually exclusive. its generally recognized that one can look BETTER when they dress nicely

They're 95% mutually exclusive. :D

I mean, come on, people dress up BECAUSE they look better, simple fact. Now me personally, I have to dress up because I'm in sales. Wouldn't get very far wearing jeans & an Iron Maiden shirt to pitch a $20K deal, would it?

i dunno, i think i look equally good (read: butt-ugly :tickled: ) in my normal street (metalhead) garb and in my work costume (it's a costume to me)...but that all depends on who you ask. notice it's the fogies talking about dressing "nice" :p

edit: clothes i wear for work aren't the clothes i would choose to wear, and i don't need to worry about keeping up appearances when i'm not on the clock--some people do

The "fogies" - I'd kick your ass if I wasn't worried about breaking a hip.

As for my dress...it all depends. Like I said, if it's for work/sales, I'm wearing a suit w/ dress shirt & tie, or maybe a light sweater under the suit.

If I'm hanging out with friends, I just toss on whatever, t-shirt over a long-sleeve, jeans, etc. If I'm going to a show it's metal gear, usually. But if I'm going out for a night on the town, say, in NYC, I'm sure as fuck "dressing up," only in this instance, it might just be decent jeans, some trendy shirt, my bad-ass '70s leather jacket, and my "drinking shoes."

Hells yeah mofos.

I can't remember the last time I purchased a non-metal shirt. All my standard clothing is garb that has been accumulated through the years. Suave and sleek JCPenney's pantaloons, thermals, collared tees, and so forth. I abhor wearing anything constricting. Jonathan since 2004 you've been molding yourself in the image of a 50 yr old. Blazers?!? What the fuck?!? Have the male nurses indoctrinated you with their style of La Femme Ghaalkita?

i think i have one metal shirt: Scald

i buy mostly Polos, or cheap Old Navy shit because it's cheap, looks decent for my job and stuff.

though im mostly a t-shirt/jeans guy. metrosexuals make me laugh

The day I shop at Abercrombie, Banana Republic, Jcrew, PacSun, or any other David Beckham approved fashion entity, is the day I invite you to fly over here and use that .357 on my face. Please excuse the faggotry.