shirts

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
wheres the best place to order some cool metal shirts?

and also, to the older dudes here, what do you guys think about people our age who wear metal shirts? i know i know, we're all non-judgemental and all that crap, but REALLY - if youre 30 and you see another guy who is 30 wearing a metal shirt, are you like, "how embarrasing". reason is, when im not at work, wearing scrubs, i like to wear what amounts to a uniform. basically, in the winter, jeans and some kind of shirt - be it a sports jersey, a blank t-shirt, or a jacket. in the summer, shorts and a blank t-shirt.

ok, this thread sucks already but your comments would be welcome.

if you are over 30 ... they are ok if going to a show or ... i don't know ... if they are kind of subtle :loco:

hahhaa ... my friend Leon you met on Saturday night, gugs ... he bought an Anthrax shirt and wore it to work yesterday ... mind you he is the boss of 3 people :lol:

hmm...interesting so far. seems i would be the only one in our age group who would wear them all the time. im just tired of wearing blank t-shirts and need a bit of a change. recently i was going to start dressing nice (as in button-up shirts and a blazer) but i decided it would be a waste of money. im not ready for that anyway.

lurch70 said:
dude ... you're married and have a great job ... you can let yourself go :loco:
hahaha good post
so are you saying i should do whatever the fuck i want? ive already had multiple people suggest i cut my hair

I used to wear metal shirts to work. (In an office filled with ties and prepsters) I've sinced stopped as I didn't feel it was appropriate, aka- I'm now a 24 yr old geezer. However if it's cold out, i'll wear them beneath my jacket as an under shirt. I'll wear metal shirts that aren't abrasive (you know the ones w/ the big ass design on front and back), that make you resemble a walking billboard. I wanted to purchase an Arghoslent shirt a couple weeks ago. But negros being whipped with the header "Totalitarian Death Metal" just wouldn't fly in these parts.

hahaha, good point. i dont wanna wear shirts that are ridiculous. i saw some morons in target recently wearing cradle of filfth shirts. they looked like SHIT. ive never even heard that band but you gotta be careful or youll end up being lumped into the same category as these geniuses by the square community

funny thread
I normally wear band shirts, picked our kid up from school wearing a napalm death scum shirt yesterday
well sometimes I get paid in shirts, I generally prefer them not to be stupid though or too colourful...there are a few in my wardrobe unworn
too garish or too rude
but then you see the 30-35 mothers wearing ramones shirts as a gimmicky fashion, like motorhead ones were a while back

if youre into neurosis go to plastichead.com and put neurosis in the search
theres a stack of stuff dirt cheap
must be end of licence
I've just ordered, 2 shirts, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 hoodies + a zip up jacket for £37, with free postage :)
bearing in mind that a hoodie is normaly £30 thats quite a bargain

thats my wardrobe sorted for the next 2 years or so

yeah, lol @ the motorhead trend.

disagree with lizard on the blazer thing. they are really nice. however, j.crew blazer = minimum $150, shirts = minimum $60 each. that shit adds up for someone who doesnt even leave the house much on his days off.

metal hoodies are really expensive for what you get. ive seen them for like $50 before. i wear an overpriced carhartt jacket during the winter. i recently found the same damn thing at target for like $20. just didnt say "carhartt" on it so it was cheap. probably warmer too.

no way am I selling out to conformism.
MVC-003S.jpg