So what cool shirts did you spot at the fest?

livingwithwolves said:
By the way, the Canadian dude that Tore Moren gave 2 beers to on the floor during JORNs set tried to buy my KISS European tour Psycho Circus shirt for 50 bucks off my friend who i let wear it friday night.I said hell no, it's not for sale,lol. He went on and on how KISS were the reason all those bands were there at progpower. He had a Canadain flag that he had most of the bands sign that he even offered to trade for this shirt (actually a muscle shirt because i cut the sleeves off),lol. I think he was pretty buzzed, and i know i was!!

...that crazy Canadian would be Roman. :lol: :kickass:

Anubisaxe said:
Speaking of Extreme metal shirts, I brought a couple of friends along with me this year that proudly wore their carcass, dismember, and other more extreme stuff i can't remember. And Even though i find my choice of Polos pretty stylish, i did find myself envious of a lot of other people shirts.

I saw a Behemoth shirt, and was tickled pink.

kittybeast said:
I got a kick out of the "Jesus is f****** METAL" shirt!:headbang:

For those of you now in the know, it comes from a site called Penny Arcade, which basically serves as a semi-daily video game comic/news site.

And if I remember correctly, the guy in the "Fuck you you Fucking Fuck" and Loudness long sleeve shirts was Peter. He was a pretty badass mofo. :kickass:

biggs0072000 said:
I saw a Behemoth shirt, and was tickled pink.

If it was a skinny guy, it wasn't me.

If it was an, err, value-added chap, then that was me! The Demigod shirt, or what I call the "demon hailing a taxi" shirt..... :heh:

Hell, I think it's time to hear "The Reign of Shemsu-Hor" once before I head to bed. :kickass:

Dustin said:
...that crazy Canadian would be Roman. :lol: :kickass:

That dude (Roman) was rocking out hard to JORN right in front of me, he seemed pretty cool even though he would'nt get me a beer from Tore,lol.