Coolest shirt contest

I was the guy wearing an Ozric Tentacles t-shirt on Friday and a Cruxshadows t-shirt on Saturday -- I figured they'd be unique to the fest. I was right, not surprisingly. :)

What really shocked me was Ken Golden of Laser's Edge, who not only recognized the Cruxshadows shirt (they're a Florida-based goth/dance band), but knowing them and the head of their label. "He's a vampire. Really!" :tickled:

Heavenly Call said:
My award for the best shirt goes to the dude Saturday night in the authentic Danger Danger "Screw It" shirt...FUCKIN' A!!!!!!!!!

That guy stole my idea! I'm voting for my Kik Tracee shirt from Saturday..
Or last year's Slik Toxik entry ;).

105_0523_Medium.sized.jpg

;)

- R

I wore my CONFESSOR shirt the first night. Anyone see it? Some guys offered me $20 for it that night. I told him to save his money and order it off their website. :D

\m/

My only problem with Kik Tracee, Slik Toxik and Danger Danger is that we are at PROGPOWER, not The Rock Never Stops. It's ProgPower, so I'd like to see something Prog or Power or related in some way to any of the bands on the bill.

That being said, those 3 shirts are quite nice in the right setting!

I was hoping my girl's Steeler (axel rudi Pell) "Undercover Animal" or Chroming Rose 1992 Japan tour shirts would get her some votes. I'll just assume that you guys aren't cool enough to "recognize". :)

I humbly submit my Dead Can Dance t-shirt as the coolest shirt of the weekened. Even Kobi liked it :D

One of the weekend's highlights:
Kobi: "That's a great t-shirt. Dead Can Dance RULES!"

woosta said:
My only problem with Kik Tracee, Slik Toxik and Danger Danger is that we are at PROGPOWER, not The Rock Never Stops. It's ProgPower, so I'd like to see something Prog or Power or related in some way to any of the bands on the bill.

That's precisely the reason I started doing it, this year I got one "Now THAT'S a shirt!" Last year I got several dirty looks. It was great.

- R

Ruthven said:
I humbly submit my Dead Can Dance t-shirt as the coolest shirt of the weekened. Even Kobi liked it :D

One of the weekend's highlights:
Kobi: "That's a great t-shirt. Dead Can Dance RULES!"
Dude, I looked for you Fri & Sat. night but never saw you. I was hoping to get to talk to you more than the few seconds we did at the pre-party.

anamal said:
my vote goes to the good looking guy wearing the Riot / Fire down under ..(lol)..yeah thats was me.....

Dude, that's gotta be the ugliest album cover in the history of metal... but man that album slays :worship: :D

My vote goes for the shirts worn by Kittybeast and I on Friday and Saturday... rhinestone Symphorce shirts... made by the crafty Kittybeast :worship: