Halloween

Conspicuously Absent

Linguistically Confused
Mar 27, 2005
Berlin
What are you all dressing up as? (if you are)

I'm going to a party that night and decided I'd dress like normal, but i'd thrown in some corpse paint, possibly some temporary black hair dye, and wear the bullet belt (easiest costume ever)..... but that leaves me with one problem.... which t-shirt should I wear to complete the "black metal look"?

1. Burzum (the plain shirt)
2. Darkthrone
3. Bathory
4. Emperor (Nightside Eclipse shirt)

Also... the song 'Witches' from the new Candlemass is a fucking AWESOME halloween song.

dorian gray said:
shirtless.
creepy...

the last time i "dressed up" was like 5 years ago for a halloween party. i found this foam skull decoration thing and tied it around my neck with a piece of string. when people asked i said i was Halloween Man.

i think i will go as a nerd ... should not be too hard to accomplish :loco:

what are some details for ze costume?

lurch70 said:
i think i will go as a nerd ... should not be too hard to accomplish :loco:

what are some details for ze costume?
grin_scareit.jpg

oh shit i'm not wearing my glasses in that one, dammit.

suddenly got stuck by chronic laziness... too lazy to paint my face up and the hair dye sucked so I had to wash it out.... gonna go as thrash metal terror instead of black metal terror. Oh well.

So what's everyone's plans this year?

I'm strongly considering purchasing 2 bombers of Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar, doing a nice hefty haul, and listening to Deceased on loop. Going out has never delivered on this holiday. :Spam:

Mike, are you still doing the Lucky Baldwin's thing, or are you going to hang out with Adam & Co?

They only celebrate Halloween at Universal Studios Japan here. But for a whole week I had to dress up as a vampire in my kids classes. Scared the crap out of some of them and convinced others that the red syrup dripping from my mouth was my own blood which I harvested from my arms every morning by cutting myself with a knife.

Mike, are you still doing the Lucky Baldwin's thing, or are you going to hang out with Adam & Co?

I dunno. Have yet to hear back from em'. I still don't have a costume and to be honest I could give a flying fuck about Halloween this year. I mean, it's almost in the fucking 80's!! Fuck off, weather! Give me rain and a 60 degree day.