How metalhead are you???

Larf03

Like a rock
This is a test I did ages ago on some other band's forum... I though I'd do it again here!! If you have something to add... please do! And tell me how high you scored!!

1- Your main mean of transport is by foot, on wich you wear old shoes that hurt your feet but you still wear'em.

2- You still wear your old Megadeth's Mary Jane T-Shirt even if the colors all faded and it has so much holes that it's become revealing...

3- You think that the real Metallica are trapped on an island and the current band of the same name is just a conspiracy by the government...

4- Your have longer hair than your girlfriend

5- You think that your girlfirend is sexy when she wears your t-shirt to bed... your kreator t-shirt that is...

6- You went to Germany for a month and brought back a testament concert girly shirt to your girlfriend as a souvenir... but it doesn't even say germany!

7- You don't need to dress up for a funeral... you already are in black!

8- Your current pet is either a snake called vick or a black dog called eddie

9- Your last pet died and you dug 7 graves to burry it... as a tribute to King Diamond of course...

10- You got metal cds for chrismas... the past 10 years that is!

11- Guess what you're getting this year...

12- You plan to disguise yourself as Nikki Sixx for this year's Halloween

13- When you read the last affirmation, you intentionnaly read Helloween instead of Halloween

14- In the car, you still listen to the same cassettes you had years ago... those that still work anyway...

15- You wear blue jeans until the have holes here and there... THEN you feel good in them...

16- When colors faded on a metal shirt, it's a sign of experience and wisdom... like gray hair...

17- You built yourself a big assed garage and hung a sign saying Hangar 18...

18- Your cell phone tone is the lead melody for the solo in Over the Wall...

19- Well... you don't have a cell phone but it would be anyway!

20- When you do chores, you always put some heavy music on and headbang more than do work!

21- You will get thrown out of your appartement for playing music too loud and the Super couldn't stand the doublebass and the blast beats... again!!

22- A girl came to you in a bar and you rejected her because she thought that Limp Bizkit was metal...

23- You get tears in your eyes when you see a young kid in a metal shirt... it makes you so damn proud...

24- You were searching for the mosh pit at this year's office chrismas party

25- When people started doing Karaoke at the above party, you sang Dog Faced Gods

26- Back in school, you had to write a poem for an english class and you copied the lyrics to Fade to Black...

27- You were sent to the school's suicide intervention office... following the above!

28- You are still practicing to pronounce and spell the instrumental song on Low...

29- You and I both know what the lyrics to Mechanix really mean ;)

30- You cried when you saw Rockstar

31- You still debate wether or not Ozzy ate that bat's head intentionaly...

32- You still refer to Handle With Care as the "album with a planet"

33- You actually think that Fall from Grace has great production and sound!

34- You headbanged at your kid's music class recital...

35- Your kid plays flute by the way...

36- You planned a romantic evening with your girlfriend and though The Ritual was a pretty damn good romantic cd to play! ...how clever!

37- You scored that night because your girlfriend thought so too...

38- You are dead jealous of Zakk Wylde because your girlfriend and you went to see him live with Ozzy last month and he's all she talks about

39- You prayed every night when you learned that Chuck Schuldiner had to go in surgery

40- You prayed every night when you learned that Chuck Billy had to go in surgery

41- You were happy your name wasn't Chuck that year...

42- You bought one of Beastie Boys' records because Kerry King was on it...

43- You still wonder why you went and wasted 20 bucks on St-Anger...

44- You can't listen to Anthrax's Lone Justice anymore because the bass line reminds you of St-Anger

45- You can still remember your first harmonic on the guitar...

46- You took a walk yesterday and whistled Practice What you Preach's solo...

47- Your neck doesn't hurt anymore after headbanging at a concert...

48- You actually read this whole thing through!

49- You were drinking a beer while doing so...

50- It's 10 Am...

Well... Tell me what you think!!!

The poem one is perfect. I had Slayer and Metallica lyrics all over my big blue binder in high school. Many a times I shamelessly copied them and called it poetry.

Testament Legions said:
"16- When colors faded on a metal shirt, it's a sign of experience and wisdom... like gray hair"

I like this one. I have an old, faded "Beneath The Remains" T-shirt which I treasure, not to mention a "Bonded By Blood" T-shirt from the 80's...

Cool stuff! My pride is my OLD ...very OLD... Metallica's Metal Militia shirt wich the sleeves came off and it's become so thin that it's now officially a "See-Through" ...

I have one very old Exodus too... I don't remember where I got it and for wich album/song/tour it was but it has a skull on the front with the band's logo in ...purple I think!

I have a old Megadeth shirt I got back in 95 for the Youthanasia tour...

And there is my good old Death - Leprosy shirt that is actually white :)

Larf03 said:
1- Your main mean of transport is by foot, on wich you wear old shoes that hurt your feet but you still wear'em.

2- You still wear your old Megadeth's Mary Jane T-Shirt even if the colors all faded and it has so much holes that it's become revealing...

5- You think that your girlfirend is sexy when she wears your t-shirt to bed... your kreator t-shirt that is...

6- You went to Germany for a month and brought back a testament concert girly shirt to your girlfriend as a souvenir... but it doesn't even say germany!

7- You don't need to dress up for a funeral... you already are in black!

10- You got metal cds for chrismas... the past 10 years that is!

11- Guess what you're getting this year...

12- You plan to disguise yourself as Nikki Sixx for this year's Halloween

13- When you read the last affirmation, you intentionnaly read Helloween instead of Halloween

14- In the car, you still listen to the same cassettes you had years ago... those that still work anyway...

15- You wear blue jeans until the have holes here and there... THEN you feel good in them...

16- When colors faded on a metal shirt, it's a sign of experience and wisdom... like gray hair...

18- Your cell phone tone is the lead melody for the solo in Over the Wall...

19- Well... you don't have a cell phone but it would be anyway!

20- When you do chores, you always put some heavy music on and headbang more than do work!

22- A girl came to you in a bar and you rejected her because she thought that Limp Bizkit was metal...

23- You get tears in your eyes when you see a young kid in a metal shirt... it makes you so damn proud...

24- You were searching for the mosh pit at this year's office chrismas party

25- When people started doing Karaoke at the above party, you sang Dog Faced Gods

26- Back in school, you had to write a poem for an english class and you copied the lyrics to Fade to Black...

27- You were sent to the school's suicide intervention office... following the above!

28- You are still practicing to pronounce and spell the instrumental song on Low...

29- You and I both know what the lyrics to Mechanix really mean ;)

30- You cried when you saw Rockstar

31- You still debate wether or not Ozzy ate that bat's head intentionaly...

32- You still refer to Handle With Care as the "album with a planet"

33- You actually think that Fall from Grace has great production and sound!

36- You planned a romantic evening with your girlfriend and though The Ritual was a pretty damn good romantic cd to play! ...how clever!

37- You scored that night because your girlfriend thought so too...

38- You are dead jealous of Zakk Wylde because your girlfriend and you went to see him live with Ozzy last month and he's all she talks about

39- You prayed every night when you learned that Chuck Schuldiner had to go in surgery

40- You prayed every night when you learned that Chuck Billy had to go in surgery

41- You were happy your name wasn't Chuck that year...

42- You bought one of Beastie Boys' records because Kerry King was on it...

43- You still wonder why you went and wasted 20 bucks on St-Anger...

44- You can't listen to Anthrax's Lone Justice anymore because the bass line reminds you of St-Anger

45- You can still remember your first harmonic on the guitar...

46- You took a walk yesterday and whistled Practice What you Preach's solo...

47- Your neck doesn't hurt anymore after headbanging at a concert...

Those are the ones that actually applies to me... YES! I did sing Dog Face Gods at last year's chrismas party!!! ...and I wasn't fired :)

I I proudly wear my Souls of Black shirt I got way back when on that tour! It's so faded...but I get so many comments on it! DE gave me crap about how old and faded it was when they came to Portland in December...but I didn't care! It is a sign of experience and wisdom!:Spin: I also have an Anthrax shirt from the Persistance of Time/ Killer Bees tour...with the not man on the front flipping the bird..and the back says "shit fuck satan death sex drugs rape, these 7 words you're trying to take, shit fuck satan death sex drugs rape, right or wrong it's our choice to make. Land of the beautiful land of the free..you can't change the words to land of hypocracy! My brother got sent home for wearing that shirt to school! He's 6 years younger than me, and he was at my house one day and wanted to borrow it! The little shit didn't tell me he was going to wear it to school!

Haha! Kids!

MindInsane said:
I I proudly wear my Souls of Black shirt I got way back when on that tour! It's so faded...but I get so many comments on it! DE gave me crap about how old and faded it was when they came to Portland in December...but I didn't care! It is a sign of experience and wisdom!:Spin: I also have an Anthrax shirt from the Persistance of Time/ Killer Bees tour...with the not man on the front flipping the bird..and the back says "shit fuck satan death sex drugs rape, these 7 words you're trying to take, shit fuck satan death sex drugs rape, right or wrong it's our choice to make. Land of the beautiful land of the free..you can't change the words to land of hypocracy! My brother got sent home for wearing that shirt to school! He's 6 years younger than me, and he was at my house one day and wanted to borrow it! The little shit didn't tell me he was going to wear it to school!

Haha! Kids!

That's hilarious!!! I was sent home from school for the shirt TL's talking about... My english teacher was an old witch that couldn't take the word "ass" on a t-shirt!!!!

Ah... those were the days!!!

Larf03 said:
That's hilarious!!! I was sent home from school for the shirt TL's talking about... My english teacher was an old witch that couldn't take the word "ass" on a t-shirt!!!!

Ah... those were the days!!!

Too bad South Park wasn't around then! You could have said, "What's the big fuckin deal bitch?" (in your best Cartman voice)

GOD I laugh my ass off every time I see that!!!

I SAID....suck my balls Mr. Garrison!! LMAO!!!!!!!!