Love

LIZ METAL

Dragon of the Aesir
Mar 3, 2002
Asgard
Visit site
I fall like the wind in your hair/ still bound to the flow but always there/ I shine like the diamonds in your eyes/ Alive I am when you are happy and could not tell you any lies/ Here I am as your breath upon my cheek/ There goes my inner fears, cowering and meek/ You make me feel so grand/ But our time is within the glass, 'tis ocean sand

it is an original and I did write it :D I wrote it in response to my friend's poem during an IM conversation. He didn't talk to me after that tho..........:cry:

Have you been in Love? I've have a few times- yet instead of the rather romantic love you ave written about- i think the love i have experienced consisted of both i and my girlfriends acceptance of the each other- and that didnt last forever. This is just my view and experiences, maybe because i am a guy. Yet, it is such an interesting subject, I would very much to hear your opinion.

oh i left out like in that last sentence

your male friends reaction seems to me to be strange-- I cant believe a guy wouldnt be flattered at such a poem- unless you are stalking him.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

I'm good friends with him as a matter of fact. The reason why I laugh is because we have an inside joke(that he started) that I am his stalker tho he lives in another state.

I have been in love but unfortunately it was never returned. My love life has been rather pathetic and I've never had a boyfriend. I honestly don't know why, so many guys think I'm beautiful (not to sound vain). Perhaps I am just a painting deserving only of a wall to be hung upon.:)

Originally posted by LIZ METAL
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:
The reason why I laugh is because we have an inside joke(that he started) that I am his stalker tho he lives in another state.

He should be so honored!:D

-"Perhaps I am just a painting deserving only of a wall to be hung upon". I think this statement contains your problem with love. Just a thought-I should stop- i am sounding like Dr. Phil- and I have no reason at present to be a expert in the subject

Hey Liz! I have to admit I haven't liked every single one of your poems... but this one and a bunch of others were cool. In my opinion, I think the only problem with the ones I didn't like is that they were too narrative (maybe dry is the word, not sure)... anyway what I'm trying to say is that you got a way with words! :D :headbang:

Thanks for your honesty Stun, I appreciate it:) Another has informed me that my war poems aren't very good, are those the ones you are talking about? It's ok for everyone to not like every single one of my poems, I don't mind at all.:)