Borknagar - selftitled =>shirts

prof.ah

Nov 18, 2003
Hello,
I own a T-Shirt with the Cover Artwork of Borknagars first release as frontprint, and I know there is also a Long Sleeve with this frontprint. The guy from who I bought this one, said that the shirt is limited to 150 copies.
Is this true?

And another question: Are there Shirts with the Olden Domain Front Print?

Thanks a lot!

Awesome shirt dude. Can't help you with the longsleeve, though i do know that there are various Olden Domain designs. My Quintessence booklet includes a little two-page merch section displaying some shirts, two of which Olden Domain (one exceptionally kool, with tour dates on the back and some kind of mystic mask thingy interwoven in a figure i can't really make out). I'm currently engaged in a hunt for an Archaic Course LS, any suggestions on where to order (or obtain by any means..whatsoever)?

Yes!Archaic Course, that would be really cool!
Maybe you could find one on ebay, or search, e.g. via google for some mailorder...

Thanks, I'll check out ebay, didn't really know they had stuff like that. Really hope I get the chance to order an Archaic Course LS, though any Borknagar shirt for that matter, my not-quite-so-vast collection of shirts still lacks Borknagar, blasphemy! Anyway, consider yourself quite the lucky bastard, I had no idea they had merch from their first album :cool: , and for what I can guess they'll probably come in pretty limited amounts.
Hailz

by the way,I foudn out that the guy from who I bought the shirt, worked or actually works for malicious records, I think I can trust in the things he said...

He's actually sellingtwoof this shirts, short and longsleeve on ebay germany, so If you want, check out www.ebay.de