Natural Born Chaos T-shirts

Vampire

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
:mad: There is a travesty being perpetrated - the new Soilwork t-shirts are not making full use of the amazing artwork on the Natural Born Chaos album.

Somehow, the shirts came out as black, using a negative print of the album cover - making it just one more black metal t-shirt.

Consider this: how cool would a white longsleeve with the full album cover art printed on the front and wrapping around onto the back of the shirt, "Soilwork" down one sleeve and "Natural Born Chaos" down the other. Sure, it might cost a bit more, but it would be worth it.

yes. i know about that. well...i suspected.
my original idea was for a white shirt. i also included the negative version because the label wanted a black shirt version
too. so i never knew what was printed. also i do have another idea i am going to present to peter for longlseeves....

T

You'd have to be a little disappointed with the black t-shirt, wouldn't you, Trav? It just seems like a waste of some really excellent artwork to me.

Can you tell us any more about your idea for a shirt or is it a big secret?

Hmmm - slight variation on my idea then. Of course, it would look damn cool - especially as a longsleeve.

I'm not sure which of the ideas I like the best... What if the butterflies wrap around the body of the shirt as well as the arm? But the front would definitely just be the album cover without 'Natural Born Chaos' on the bottom.

I will wait with baited breath to see how you go getting the label to make a shirt that shows off the excellent artwork in it's full glory.

Good luck, Trav.